better nutrition for a better game

indrelivdist

indrelivdist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
I am not a good poker player but I do spend a lot of time playing online poker (@Pokerstars). With the time I play, I find lack good eating habits and get very little exercise so I take Nutritional supplements. My favorite is a lemon tasting electrolyte drink which keeps my hydration up, this allows me to stay hydrated for many hours while keeping me alert for gaming. Do you use any nutrition in your day because you use time your to play.
Jesus of Nazareth is The LORD!

My favorite Supplement is an electrolyte drink with 4 ingredient electrolytes that help the body hold water in the blood stream

Playing poker as we all know, takes quite an amount of intelligence to make a call, a bet or to fold and the brain needs to have a good flow of water to keep from overheating as does the whole body.

Her is a little information on what electrolytes do to your body
Electrolytes are substances that have a natural positive or negative electrical charge when dissolved in water. They help your body regulate chemical reactions, maintain the balance between fluids inside and outside your cells.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that when I started to play poker a long time ago, I used to have long sessions (10-12 hours), so, I would only eat fast food during that time. Nowadays I don't have long sessions anymore, so, I usually have good eating habits and don't use any supplemental nutrition drink, but it's a good thing if you have to play a long tournament or cash game session.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The food you eat affects your overall mental performance and even your long-term cognitive health. Therefore, to increase your concentration during long poker tournaments and cash sessions, choose your diet wisely and choose the best food for your brain. Cabbage, spinach, broccoli, parsley, dill, basil, green peas, bell peppers, green tomatoes, onions, garlic, dark green leafy lettuce rank high on any list of the best brain foods. These vegetables are rich in vitamin K, beta-carotene and lutein, as well as vitamin E, which improves the functions of the nervous system.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually eat in the evening, my regular meal. But This is a good thread, i will follow the info here and try some out

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, it is necessary that the brain works well, and the stomach is not heavily loaded. That's why I eat chocolate.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Food should always be healthy. With enough protein, vitamins and fiber. And poker should not be allowed to disrupt your diet. Otherwise, there may be health problems in the near future, and playing poker should be fun and useful, not harmful to health.

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Very interesting, I'm not very good at playing, but I think it's fun and I try to improve, after a long time playing, I end up losing my rhythm in the game and then I start making mistakes. I believe this goes beyond just playing, but it works for work or study too, I'll take a better look at it and if it works for me.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not a good poker player but I do spend a lot of time playing online poker (@Pokerstars). With the time I play, I find lack good eating habits and get very little exercise so I take Nutritional supplements. My favorite is a lemon tasting electrolyte drink which keeps my hydration up, this allows me to stay hydrated for many hours while keeping me alert for gaming. Do you use any nutrition in your day because you use time your to play.
Jesus of Nazareth is The LORD!

My favorite Supplement is an electrolyte drink with 4 ingredient electrolytes that help the body hold water in the blood stream

Playing poker as we all know, takes quite an amount of intelligence to make a call, a bet or to fold and the brain needs to have a good flow of water to keep from overheating as does the whole body.

Her is a little information on what electrolytes do to your body
Electrolytes are substances that have a natural positive or negative electrical charge when dissolved in water. They help your body regulate chemical reactions, maintain the balance between fluids inside and outside your cells.
No big deal, just stay hydrated and eat properly.

After beginnings of mental fatigue, I stop the games.

I avoid playing mtt after 1pm in my local time, resulting in a good rest period.

Top 10 Games