The best poker player in your country

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know any players from my country. But my favourite player is Doug Polk.

L

LayZfromBS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canadian, so obviously Daniel "Kid Poker" Negreanu

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my country peru the best poker player in tournaments is diego ventura, he has had great results in poker, many titles and is also the only player who plays at the highest levels of poker, I always admire him, and I do not lose faith that I can become like him.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
We don't have a poker player in tunisia xD

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country, I think the best player is Thai Ha. He's not a very famous player but he plays very well, his profit is really good.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In brazil it is very difficult to choose but the one who is most on the podiums is Yuri Martins who I admire my countryman a lot

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no doubt that the best poker player in my country is me. Lucky for you, I'm not in the ideal conditions to play, because if I was, it would be very difficult for you to play against me.:rolleyes:

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
João Simão, André Akkari, Yuri Martins are some excellent players in my country.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is the best poker player in your country? Share your personal opinion.
I am from Bulgaria and Dimitar Danchev is my favorite.
I doubt there is such a thing as best anywhere in the world. Best at what? Ring games? Tournaments? Live games? Online games? Limit? No limit? Pot limit? Draw, Omaha, Stud, Horse, Hold'em? It's a diverse sport or occupation and no one can be at their best all the time. All players make mistakes regardless of the medium hype. You see it all the time. All in with QQ against AK. The media will vilify the loser and claim some sort of ingenious entrapment by the winner, yet before the flop it's a virtual coin toss as to which hand will triumph.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am from germany.
Vogelsang is very good. But if we include german speaking players from austria then fedor Holz is the best player for me.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my country the best poker player is Cesar Augusto Gritz, but known by fans as Gritz18, the guy plays well, he's handsome, friendly, think of a great guy.:ROFLMAO:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I am from Perú and I the best poker player is Diego Ventura.He is a great player not only online but also live.Ventura´s best performance playing online was his victory in the Main Event of the Caribbean Poker Party.In that important tournament, Diego won almost $900,000 for his first place.While playing live, his best performance was his runner-up in the Main Event of the PCAfor over r$900,000

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RomeoPro A very strong tournament regular from Ukraine, although he has already retired as a poker player

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am the best poker player from my country [=

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Neymar Jr is the best poker player from my country Brazil.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Belarus and Nikita Bodyakovsky is our best player.

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion I am the best

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no such media personality in poker in my country, I can't say that poker is not developed in our country, they play a lot, but there is no player who would achieve good results in poker in the world or he is not covered and nobody knows anything about him

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am from Belarus. There are not many well-known players in Belarus. Not much to choose from: Nikita Bodyakovskiy is one of the best poker players in the world from Belarus

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In my country, me 😂. I just have to prove it😜. Seriously, I do not know if I consider anyone in Poland to be the best, I would rather say that there are many good players who have won over $ 1 million in poker tournaments. But is that their best, I don't think so.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think Nikolay Pobol is a two-time EPT champion