oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
That day will still come!!
but I had a great time traveling to Sao Paulo-brazil and playing a couple of tournaments thanks to poker!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If this best day in poker hasn't come to you yet, sooner or later the main thing will come, keep playing and training hard at poker and you will reach the top and someday this best poker day will come because everyone just came to everyone at different times before someone later, the main thing is to wait for this happy poker day

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best day for me is winning the tournament.:)

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
2008 - qualified in a 50k freeroll (1 of 5) where top 100 moved on to freeroll final. Then freeroll final top 5 won a 10k package to APPT $1M Grand Final Poker Tourney in Sydney Australia - Sydney trip was fantastic where I finished 83 out of 561 players (money bubble unfortunately was at 56). Remember last hand vividly - I was short on chips and hand was folded to me in SB where I had 55 - I pushed and BB called with ,dang, AA. But what a run of good play over qualifying tourneys and live event - a trip and poker for a lifetime!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't had that day yet, maybe someone is luckier than me
I am an optimist and although I am already over 50, I am sure that my best day is yet to come. We just need to consistently do what is planned :)

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That will be the day I win $100,000

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope such a day is yet to come)

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
2nd place in a tournament of $5.5 a buy-in and collect $1250 the best day in poker

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
If you keep playing, eventually you are going to hit something big, good luck

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I think that winning prizes in a tournament gives you a lot of joy,keep trying, anything is possible. but for me playing a world-class tournament with many great players would give me the best day of my life. Greetings

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my best day was when I reached two final tables, on ggpoker, coming second in one and seventh in another on a Sunday!

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
We all want to have that day when we achieve something good in poker, but perseverance with responsibility will come. Good luck

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If i win GG millions it would be my best day lol

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
February 27th, 2012 is the best poker day of my life. After a truly bad day I decided to play a winner take all tournaments to a 1K wsop event for that summer. I could not fathom ever have the opportunity to play in such an event at that point of live and it was beyond a dream for me. 5+ hours later I turned the nut flush, and it was over, and I won the event to go to the WSOP. I went hand had a blast with my entry and paid trip.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
But I would like someone to share their most successful poker life story,please.
I had a big downswing couple of years ago, losing every flip, every 2 outer got there in big spots, etc. And everything seems like pointless, was thinking about quiting from time to time. Then I decided to give it a try for one more time and ended my session with 5 final tables of MTTs , winning 3 of them with over 10k in profit. My point is, never give up on poker if you belive in yourself and love the game. Just make sure you study and keep improving your game. Everything will settle at the end on your side.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
my best day was when I reached two final tables, on ggpoker, coming second in one and seventh in another on a Sunday!
Was it a single table sit'n go? Or maybe the rest were sitting out:unsure:

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm also looking for the best day of my poker life and I'll definitely share it here on the forum when that day comes, I'm working hard for it!🤜🤛👊💪

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dedicate yourself for this moment to come, it's a moment that all players aspire to, but for this to happen we need to work hard on our game, and improve ourselves more and more, combining skill with luck we can achieve great things, and one day who knows achieve an unforgettable result in poker, I wish you success.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best day on poker is today . always today. :ROFLMAO:👀

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe my best day in poker is coming. I hadn't a big moments in poker. Few times won CC tournament. That's i can treat as a achievement because i think in CC tournament play good players.