R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you keep playing, one day your best day will come. Be patient :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
But I would like someone to share their most successful poker life story,please.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
My best poker days are from 2003-2013. NL100 played like 2NL today.

You could wake up at ANY time of the day and you had NLH and LH cash games running so you could multi-table up to 20 tables if you wanted to (on the same site!).

After 2013 I almost completely retired from poker. The super easy money is nowhere to be found online anymore.

Some Live Poker is still super soft but since I don't like sitting in the same room as people who lose money they sometimes can't afford to lose that is not an option for me.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope to reach a good level in poker

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m sure you will have one soon! One of my most memorable days was back before Black Friday on full tilt poker. I won a $1 dollar tournament for around $500. I have tended to stick around the lowest of stakes so that was pretty big for me

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't had that day yet, maybe someone is luckier than me
I open up the post expecting a celebration post and when I found this line, it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:
I am sorry, I don`t mean to disrespect or to treat it like a fun situation, it is not that, but your title indicates one thing and your post says another.

I wish you strength to keep trying. Maybe take a break, study a bit more and analyze some of your previous games. Surely you will find leaks in your game that you can start fixing. Don't play if you feel bad, for any reason. Tomorrow the same games will be there, just take some day off and come back stronger.

Keep going!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Everyone has a hard time in poker, you are not the only one when many players cannot win big prizes for a long time. All you have to do is be patient, which is what I wish for you.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
What would be the best day of your life with poker? Anytime I’m in Vegas playing I always feel like this is the best day lol

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, there are profits, but they are few.
I still haven't had the day when I win big money.
I hope he comes soon. :LOL:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought that you're going to post a good result..lol
My best day I think was many years ago when I had a very good cash game session and unfortunately I've never won the same amount of money again. But I keep trying :)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't had that day yet, maybe someone is luckier than me
Probably my best day in poker was when I took fourth place in a tournament that was very important to me and won about $1500. There was also another day when I played NL 10 cash all the time and won $130 in three hours. And I'm sure you'll have your best day soon too)

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, he is ahead, but you need first of all to work on yourself and discipline and this day will definitely come and then I will share with you my joy

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
My best day in poker was back in 2003 when he was playing at unibet poker at the time.
At that time I was playing freerolls in 5 cards draw and holdem, I had deposited through a friend who lives in france about US$10 and had won a freerolls in 5 cards draw of US$15 plus some prizes in ITM in both tournaments I had made about $30.
That day I remember that there were 2 tournaments that I always wanted to play in the afternoon in my country, around 3 pm.
One was a hyper turbo tournament that guaranteed $300 for 1st place, and at the same time there was another Deep Stack tournament that guaranteed $600 for 1st place.
That day, without a doubt, the stars and God along with the cosmos aligned in my favor, because I won both tournaments at the same time and collected US$900.
From that time to today I have won more tournaments, but that was something unique in my poker life.
My regards, brother:):):)

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I open up the post expecting a celebration post and when I found this line, it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:
I am sorry, I don`t mean to disrespect or to treat it like a fun situation, it is not that, but your title indicates one thing and your post says another.

I wish you strength to keep trying. Maybe take a break, study a bit more and analyze some of your previous games. Surely you will find leaks in your game that you can start fixing. Don't play if you feel bad, for any reason. Tomorrow the same games will be there, just take some day off and come back stronger.

Keep going!
I had the same thought. I came to celebrate with him.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Need to keep grinding dude and you will get it :)

Last edited:
Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that this day is still ahead. Major victory day with fanfare 📯, confetti🎉 and champagne🍾!

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Not today.
probably not tomorrow
maybe some day only live by the day

R

RiverDeezNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
$1500 1st place cash in a $5 rebuy tournament is my best day so far

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello if I've had good days playing poker but I'm still looking for that great day when I win my first big online poker tournament.

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
O que poderia ser melhor do que ganhar um freeroll que durou 5 horas)
😂😂😂 in my opinion, winning a freeroll is easier than you like and even better, you can even beat yourself by escaping from the crazy people who are often in the game!
5 hours and as if I had reset Super Mário Bros for the first time in his life