The best bankroll value to start at Poker.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your bankroll always depends on your ability to play. Even if the bankroll is the maximum, it will not make you a good player. The use of money in the game must be rational and consistent with your experience. With increasing experience, your bankroll itself will grow with due play.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very much desire to play high values, my problem is that any amount that enters my account buyn game that I can play, there I do not have opportunity of a second chance. Building a zero-respect bankroll is difficult, but that is my wish right now, I intend to change some of my attitudes when I have money on my account and not play crazy. I say one thing for sure, my game improved noticeably when I joined the Club CardsChat. Thank you very much.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on what kind of player you are, bad and 1000 dollars on the account will not help, here we have a player who in less than a year with $ 5 spending a marathon, grew to 26,000 dollars, that I understand that the player is real.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the opinion
Irina Stryzhevskaya
, I think that every player must decide what bankroll he can afford. You can not make a major deposit, if it affects your real life, every player if you can replenish a good bankroll, why not refill and play at big bets and get more, but if the player does not have the opportunity to replenish a lot, deposit and try to win and raise the bankroll!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the bankroll should be (comfortable) for you !!!
under the word (comfortable) I mean a bankroll which you are ready to risk losing and this will not affect your financial position !!! if you make a deposit of 100bb (about $ 200 for micro limits) and this will be your last dengi, then despite the fact that you have a hundred bainos, you still can not feel comfortable !!! and if you do not feel comfortable in the financial situation, then in the game you will definitely have mistakes !!!!

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Depends on the limit you want to play.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may sound like a broken record but it all depends on what you are comfortable with losing (if you do lose it)...what stakes you want to play come into effect too...there really is no need to go big unless you just wanting to cash in big on first time deposit bonus which will require A LOT of grinding to get paid...My personal opinion is start off small and see how it goes...allow for 2nd/3rd deposits down the road if you need it...just ask yourself what are you willing to lose and go from there...good luck

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sufficient amount of bankroll depends on the stakes you are going to play. And i would think 20 buy-ins for cash game is the good amount.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My first deposit was $ 50. I lost this money in 2-3 days. At this time I play only freerolls.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, this just depends on so many factors it's impossible to give just one answer. The main variable is surely how experienced the player behind the starting bankroll is; with a direct experience to bankroll-size correlation.. [emoji1]

The he-who-shall-not-be-named poker pro did a $0-$10,000 challenge once upon a time, I read that after some extensive initial difficulty during freeroll stages he eventually managed it after something like 9 months.. Of course he was already an established pro before the undertaking, which might explain why it's taking me somewhat longer, haha.. [emoji1]

That being said, I did satellite into the WCOOP by finishing 84th out of over 36,000 and am playing in the 250k gtd today so hopefully this tourney will be the breakthrough after three years of perseverance!

Last edited:
Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion it will be $ 100.
But it depends on your goals and the format of the tournaments in which you plan to play.
Good luck.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a good bankroll - a big bankroll)))))

:dancing2:

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends. If you can afford more, you can deposit more and try to get more money. But playing freerols isnt too bad either.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the reality is few are the players that can start with a bankroll of $ 1000.00 and this ends up influencing the decision making during the game.:cool:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When making any deposits on poker sites or when you are creating a bankroll, do a self-analysis of your poker potential and knowledge.
If you consider yourself a good poker player and you already have good knowledge about the game, you can call, raise, fold and still get a table with some profit, so you have the characteristics that you can bet a little more and win.
Now I advise you, do not play tired and create limits of hands to be played in a day or in intervals of hours, if you do not get profit, remember more before losing a little or losing a lot.

M

meg05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit

it depends on how much you can afford and how much money inside your pocket that cant affect your life finance

M

meg05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit

it depends on how much you can afford and how much money inside your pocket that cant affect your life finance

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also depends on what game you are going to play first. Eg: Cash vs Tourneys

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash vs Tourney

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion it will be $ 100.
But it depends on your goals and the format of the tournaments in which you plan to play.
Good luck.
It's too small, I would be need 10k USD

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no set number; The amount you start with should be in relation to the blinds you play. For some winning $100 a week makes a big difference in their lives for others they can bet $100 a hand on B.J. for fun. Our life circumstances and reasoning for playing should determine our bankroll.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I started from a freeroll cash and currently sitting on $550 bankroll. Don't need a deposit to start imo

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally prefer thinking bankroll management than simply knowing how much I should have in my bankroll before to play. Whatever, I prefer to play with a larger bankroll. I recommend 100 buyin for to play comfortably.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buddy you are so wrong in my opinion; there's no such thing like the right bankroll to start playing poker; of course if you are a rich guy you won't deposit 20$ and start playing micro stakes 😂😂 and also if you don't afford to deposit too much money you won't make a loan to the bank to have 1000$ to deposit at a poker platform 😂😂 so the only criteria of the amount of deposit is how much you afford to invest in poker.:icon_rr:

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management