PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It is possible I have done it many times and still do cause I loose my roll ever so often due to bad stretch of luck. I took back to back first place in CC BetOnline freerolls for $60 each in November ran it up to $350.
Early last year around February I took a 75 cents CC min cash on Stars and ran into $1400 but that was with the old Star Rewards system. Harder to do now on Stars starcoins are hard to come by.

The CC freerolls and special events are alot easier to make some starting bankrolls as there are small feilds and good prizes for top 3.

If you had to do it with those large field freerolls it is very difficult.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ive managed to build a bankroll with freerolls and run up a decent micro stakes bankroll up to 3.30mtt and 25 nl

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible I have done it many times and still do cause I loose my roll ever so often due to bad stretch of luck. I took back to back first place in CC BetOnline freerolls for $60 each in November ran it up to $350.
Early last year around February I took a 75 cents CC min cash on Stars and ran into $1400 but that was with the old Star Rewards system. Harder to do now on Stars starcoins are hard to come by.

The CC freerolls and special events are alot easier to make some starting bankrolls as there are small feilds and good prizes for top 3.

If you had to do it with those large field freerolls it is very difficult.

+1

CC freerolls are the best BR builders. Depending on the site that you are playing on, there are bonus tournaments pay more than the prized pool based on your finishing. There are also Freeroll leaderboards that will put you in bigger tournaments if you finish in the top ten. Glgl.

haiiG

haiiG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I managed to win some freerolls but lost everything after, zz. Now on freerolls duty again..

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that you can make your bankroll in poker at free tournaments !!! The problem is that when you make a small bankroll, you go to play for money and it's much harder to play there, and many players lose their bankroll and return to free tournaments !!! if you constantly play a plus, you need very little money to grow to the limit, but if you play not well enough and do not want to learn to play better, then free tournaments are your maximum in poker)))

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, the CC freerolls are alot better than what poker sites have to offer on their own. Unfortunately the two I played in (BetOnline, Sportsbetting) were taken away for exclusive to club members only.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have the patience then for the year the average player can win on freerolls up to $ 200. This is also a good amount.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last month i manage bankroll from freeroll to 33$ i mean i won 7$ because i was 145th in High school leaderboard ..

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a great promotion at ACR, where I won 270$ ticket. I hope to get some great value out of that :) Also once I won that 100k privilege freeroll for 190$ at pokerstars!
Be patient!

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is to make a few cents and then go play in other more profitable modes, such as 45 man sng.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is really hard on pokerstars, huge amount of players for quite a small prize, but i hear that 888poker is way more generous if you can play on there. goodLuck

John Penniston

John Penniston

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still trying to build my bankroll from freeroll, it's very challenging, most I've made so far is $7 and I lost it in spin n go's.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's possible, it should be very patient, and if you win a bigger sum of money, you have to hold the bankroll and not risk too much with that money that you won hardly .. I have seen many examples where players win a lot of money and lose it for a short time because they do not hold bankroll management..

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, this is my latest experience. I went bankrupt a few days ago, with only 2c in my account. Yesterday I joined a 0.02c SnG and came out 5th. That's 1$ and change. I played a spin and go and was lucky enough to strike a 10x (10USD). Then played a few other Spins and a few KOs and got myself to 26USD. :)

I consider that to be a win for anyone, since I basically started with 2 cents.

But that's me and I may have been lucky along the way. Surely you can create a cute BR from freerolls, but, in my experience... there is something weird with that money. They just don't stick. Can't respect my BR if it's 100% based on free money.

But that's me.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult to build a decent bankroll through a freeroll tournaments, I took money through a freeroll tournaments but never big money so because of that the deposit is necessary...:dong:

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can build a bankroll just from freerolls, but it takes dedication and also knowing what freerolls to play for the better chances.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, there are a lot of opportunities to build your bankroll by freerolls. It can take a lot of time but if you want it you will find a way. I mean not a thousands of dollars, but 50-200$. This ammount is pretty good for a start. For example, on Pokerstars every month are held The Leagues - tournaments for beginners with prize pool of over 15k$. So it is more than possible.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apart from patience while playing poker, patience is also needed with the bankroll.Choosing the right moment is the best thing to do, to success,I think.

dammacus

dammacus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
today evolution

Today bankroll 20 cent i lost them at 2 sit and go of 10 cents, later i won on a snap freeroll 40 cents but I lost them at on sit and go of 40 c buy in. Bankroll 0.

dammacus

dammacus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
today evolution

Today bankroll 20 cent i lost them at 2 sit and go of 10 cents, later i won on a snap freeroll 40 cents but I lost them at on sit and go of 40 c buy in. Bankroll 0. 

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I did it min 5 times.In other posts I ve explained the mechanism.But its too rare!Once a year playing every day!Mean from freerolls to 100 and more dollars.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, this is my latest experience. I went bankrupt a few days ago, with only 2c in my account. Yesterday I joined a 0.02c SnG and came out 5th. That's 1$ and change. I played a Spin and Go and was lucky enough to strike a 10x (10USD). Then played a few other Spins and a few KOs and got myself to 26USD. :)

I consider that to be a win for anyone, since I basically started with 2 cents.

But that's me and I may have been lucky along the way. Surely you can create a cute BR from freerolls, but, in my experience... there is something weird with that money. They just don't stick. Can't respect my BR if it's 100% based on free money.

But that's me.

2c won at Jackpot Freerolls, basically had 1. Sorry for the double post, the edit button disappeared.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play freerolls is good to build your bankroll and you dont spend anythig , you just play and cash that is the best part and you can build your bankroll

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right

It is very difficult to build a decent bankroll through a freeroll tournaments, I took money through a freeroll tournaments but never big money so because of that the deposit is necessary...:dong:[/QUOTE I agree with you totally, I bet with you on $ 100 that everyone who said they actually lied and still hopes to play in these freerolls to raise money, they are not here for the community but for the freeroll. :) GL :p:p

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe

play freerolls is good to build your bankroll and you dont spend anythig , you just play and cash that is the best part and you can build your bankroll
is very very dificult , trust me ;)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management