Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
:):)Я очень редко играю во фрироллы. Лучше внести минимальный депозит и играть несколько игр за ночь. Если способности играть в эту игру хватит надолго.

Here it is customary to communicate only in English.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing from scratch on pokerstars in 2009 during the time they had freerolls during the week days and getting weekly tickets on Saturday And Sunday events. Hubbles, Halleys etc. Then started playing in sattelite games plus pokerschool league. So much fun.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I starete playing freerolls recently and I have built my bankroll up from 0, to 97.00. The idea is to play as many freerolls as posible to get the bankrull up, then play satellites to 2,4,and 5 k
events, and keep building from there. My bankroll goal is 20k.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ask all the members how many of you started your banking from scratch starting by playing the free tournaments and what were the steps you followed to achieve success

I think that it is not very difficult to start a Bank from scratch, I think it is more difficult to save it

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's so hard to save money hahaha i just want to play cards in mid stakes but I always lose

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Built from scratch is a great challenge. Chris Ferguson have done it pretty well before black friday but now everybody hates the guy.

I'm always thinking about start a challenge coming from freerolls to bigger bankroll. And I'm about to do it here in CardsChat. But I need visibility. Because is the only way to really win something more than just few cents in the beginning. Is a real great challenge. Every single cent matters.

I believe is very possible come from ZERO to $1000 bucks.
And I can prove it.

But I'm not sure about the time is going to take.

It is a good challenge. My goal is to grow from scratch. I will make the effort to try to achieve it.

Believe so much in the 'bankroll from scratch', here is the challenge: Bankroll from ZERO to $500

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on seven sites. And in fact on all sites I managed to build a bankroll from scratch. The basic rule is simple, you just need to be patient and play as many freerolls as possible.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
I built a small bankroll from scratch in about a year and a half. My bankroll is now almost $ 450. I think the most important thing is to always be patient and follow the bankroll management.
Good luck.

what a good friend

this is my goal now. $500 by end of June!

I hope you succeed

I starete playing freerolls recently and I have built my bankroll up from 0, to 97.00. The idea is to play as many freerolls as posible to get the bankrull up, then play satellites to 2,4,and 5 k
events, and keep building from there. My bankroll goal is 20k.

I hope you succeed

I have an account on seven sites. And in fact on all sites I managed to build a bankroll from scratch. The basic rule is simple, you just need to be patient and play as many freerolls as possible.

that's what I'm doing playing as many tournaments as I can

Last edited by a moderator:
Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in a lot of freeroll tournaments before I cashed. Once you acquire some cash use it wisely because it can go quick if you're losing. Be careful and patient.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Thanks for the backing.

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not start from scratch, but if with $ 5, I think the constancy, study and not just play. Today from January to date I have taken a little more than $ 300 I hope to continue like this

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is a virtue