hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The worst this is getting called by bad players and losing with the best hand is an easy way to go on tilt best way to beat them is calling in the best position
You need to look for bad players, because that's the only way to make money in poker. When you play with them, remember that you can never bluff against them and have at least 5 buy-ins for the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
why avoid bad players if you can make money from them these are the best poker players who think they can play just make money with them and the fact that they were just lucky to beat your strong hand is not a reason to avoid them

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, if I'm a good player, it won't affect the game.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is impossible to play with bad players, they bet everything and it doesn't make sense, I consider myself one of them

millar108

millar108

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Avoiding bad players is to play higher stakes games. But sometimes can’t get away from people playing badly at any level.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like them around close, anyway. Sometimes I'm one of them :)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The volume of players = plenty of bad players will be there. That's guaranteed.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I don't like a player, I try not to play with him. Yes, sometimes it's difficult to do, especially without a position, in this case I try to play only with good hands.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The worst this is getting called by bad players and losing with the best hand is an easy way to go on tilt best way to beat them is calling in the best position
This is not the worst its the best. If bad players stop calling, best players will call and it would mean you are beat ) This is the part of poker. Accept it

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea, "bad players" cab be tilting, but they are essential for the poker ecosystem. If only "good" players would play, then it would hurt your ROI. When people try to apologize because they made a bad play, and go lucky, I usually encourage them to keep playing like that, maybe they get lucky again... and get my chips back ;)

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love good players, they understand the game and it’s easier to bluff with them 😀, you don’t understand what he’s doing from bad players. I only play with them from the position with good hand. .On the micro limit it's total Chaos. I could be wrong....
show me your micro limit game and I'll change my mind.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, so yes a bad player can fall into a winning hand. I play with several here, so I have to watch emotions and playing style because the bad player will telegraph their hand strength. So I fold or if I really think I have them beat, I let them think I am nervous so they keep betting. Not perfect, but 80% effective.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are several strategies to use against bad players. But these strategies do not tell them since they are given to you by years of experience and also studying also gives you some more advice.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

By "bad" you mean loose? If a player decides to see the flop more often than you would it doesn't mean that he is bad... If you only play AKQJT... there are 8 more cards for each suite that can connect for suites, straights, full houses a lot more than the first 5.... And you may find yourself staring at the sun with a pocket high pair.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can be the top 9 in the world, but if you play with others 8 above, you going to be the worst. The thing about poker is being profitable (if you play cash), find de fishes, the bad players and make money from them. Avoiding is just very bad thinking.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
There are many of those, but hey, I only play controlled until they change my table.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Who determines who is a bad or a good player?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you play correctly and know what you are doing and why, then there is not much difference against which players to play against, just the worse the player, the more he will pay you!!!