Astrology for Poker

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone use astrology to determine when you should play your larger tournaments? Any stories or anecdotal evidence in support or against its validity?

Hmm?? Maybe I should look into this! No. I have enough on my plate, making my decisions with 3 bets and check raises, if I had to consult the stars to figure out when I can play I just might go a little bit more crazy than I am now.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to meet an astrologer and talk to him. Perhaps all the problems are not from the RNG but from the stars :)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would like to meet an astrologer and talk to him. Perhaps all the problems are not from the RNG but from the stars :)
Kind of the same thing. Both have no sentience, no answers, no consequences to fear. Both are dead.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't believe in astrology, and I don't believe that astrology can help you become a successful player. It all depends on you and your patience, but not on the stars or planets.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is easy. Because I do not care about astrology it never crossed my mind to deal with it.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flipping a coin will give you a 50/50 result....so just do that, and save a whack of time.

Or....you can play using proper strategy, and knowledge of the game.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe it, but in the variance yes!

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Horoscopes, astrology, fortune tellers etc... I wouldn't make any decisions on anything to do with life based on whatever these sorts of things say, let alone playing poker.

What difference does it make if Jupiter is lining up with Neptune and the Moon is full? I believe it to be all a load of hogwash personally, but hey, what do I know?