Astrology for Poker

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone use astrology to determine when you should play your larger tournaments? Any stories or anecdotal evidence in support or against its validity?

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Horoscopes are too vague to even make fun of them ...

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. Mostly tense aspects give or big wins or big losses. Well, it explains why my biggest winnings and biggest losses are too close. Actually few hours. Harmonious aspects give guaranteed win but low. Like min cash or lower. I remember I won $0.11 in $0.1 tourny.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in the power of astrology altogether

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
Astrology only affects my well-being, flashes in the sun, atmospheric pressure, "full moon", ha ha ha. No, I don't believe in the confluence of stars, you have to believe in yourself and approach the game with full concentration and the game will be fruitful

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't believe in that, but I can understand that some people do because it's easier to say you lost because the stars weren't right than to admit you just played badly. But of course if someone feels better playing by their horoscope and then succeeds they should just do that because poker is also about being balanced and feeling positive.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in of astrology , its just fun to read. :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To accurately determine when you are lucky in astrology, you need a very good astrologer. There are only a few such astrologers on earth and the rest are charlatans.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
astrology ...come on , that is to much :)) let's be serious ...ok is the luck factor , but this is to much :)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
To accurately determine when you are lucky in astrology, you need a very good astrologer. There are only a few such astrologers on earth and the rest are charlatans.
Thank goodness MY astrologist claims that he's not a charlatan. Damn, count me lucky!

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! Even if I was to consider it, which I never have, I would think it far too general to attribute to a poker game. I might occasionally be tempted to consider thinking about personality and compatibility - but what day to do what particular activity or thing? Absolutely never!

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in that, but I can understand that some people do because it's easier to say you lost because the stars weren't right than to admit you just played badly. But of course if someone feels better playing by their horoscope and then succeeds they should just do that because poker is also about being balanced and feeling positive.
Well, for example John Frawley during World Cup 1998 was asked on TV by guy from norway if Norway beat brazil. He made horary chart and said yes. All laughed.
Also, here (https://www.skyscript.co.uk/jfrawley.html) he mentioned: he was taken to a sports bar and filmed watching the European Cup Final. With Manchester United trailing 1-0 and only 5 minutes left, he was recorded reassuring fans that there was still plenty of time and they would fulfil pre-match prediction by winning.
But, of course, he had cases when he predicted not correct.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Could we have the above deleted, my advisor sees this she will raise her rates. :eek:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are days when it favors you, we are energy, it would be very interesting if someone tried it, I am looking for a good astrologer for me:p:p:p:p:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think there are days when it favors you, we are energy, it would be very interesting if someone tried it, I am looking for a good astrologer for me:p:p:p:p:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:
My crystal ball shows me that you're bound to lose a considerable amount of money in the near future ...:rolleyes:

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This topic is interesting, but do the stars really influence your poker tournament? If the stars aligned, would you win all the hands? ummmm I don't think so but if you make the best decisions and if you get cards with good draws you will win more hands

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Astrology is unlikely to help. Mathematical probabilities work in poker)

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
stars are like diamonds, so any time i get a diamond I go all-in. win % so far is 0

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Still waiting for the PokerStars to align in my favour... :biggrin:

:flute:

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Wow, astrology, if everything worked like that, would there be no losers?

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChickenArise I am scorpion in horoscope but in Chinese horoscope I am lion.Please tell me from my horoscope when I will win Sunday Million 215$ ticket and also first place at Sunday 10 million$ 1th place with that ticket :deal::icon_sant

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, never used something like that.

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what, there are predictions, will your game be good today? I don't believe in it, but it would be interesting to read))

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never use astrology to play poker. I use my patience, discipline, skill and experience, and thanks to this approach I have good results and my bankroll is growing.