anything worth winning in poker ?.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All is fair in love, war and poker. As long as the insults don’t get to the point of being racist, sexist, etc I got no problem with it. If you can get your opponents frustrated then you are ahead. You can always block chat online if it disturbs you.

I disagree. Insults are not part of poker.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker rooms seem to be enabling/playing into this type of behavior with the "throwables" such as a box of tissues, pile of dung, dancing donkey lol

Especially if someone gives you a bad beat then throws something at you and says "thanks for the chips idiot".
And yes I have had that happen to me

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi jfofla. Players get mad some times, and they want to take it out on anyone who will let it bother them. You know what makes them even madder? Just don't say anything back. Then you will see that they play even worse. But I like what some are saying. All is fair in love and war. I'm playing for only one reason, to win other players money, so if they get mad, show they are on tilt, and as a result, they do some crazy raising, I'm just sitting there waiting to catch the right hand and call.
GL to you all

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Yes it is true ... although sometimes one gets angry because the other player plays clearly at random with any marginal hand and sometimes one is left out of a tournament because of those kinds of players I prefer to lose with someone who beats me because they have a better hand or looking for her before losing to a fish ..

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling someone a fish or donky is fine, but beyond that there is a line some people cross, but i usually laugh it off since it wont affect me at all and seeing them tilt is funny to me, they getting worked up for a few bucks