anything worth winning in poker ?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see players wanting to take the opponent's concentration, calling the opponent Fish and other adjectives, I am against all that, I think we should play without wanting to harm or belittle other players and always count on our skill and luck.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's sad the depths some will go to just to win a few $$$,,,i prefer to win in a gentle manner/being respectful always,my piece of mind is important to me. :girl:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All is fair in love, war and poker. As long as the insults don’t get to the point of being racist, sexist, etc I got no problem with it. If you can get your opponents frustrated then you are ahead. You can always block chat online if it disturbs you.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I often do not pay attention to what others say, I have my own position and goal in the game.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see players wanting to take the opponent's concentration, calling the opponent Fish and other adjectives, I am against all this, I think we should play without wanting to harm or belittle other players and always count on our skill and luck.

I also think it is ugly to curse, but when I see it I already curse, it is not really intended to make me tilt but rather it is a symptom of my own tilt.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, all means are good for winning. Where there is a game for money, there is no place for gentlemen. But this is my opinion)

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to curse the players that run out their time bank every hand in the freeroll tournaments. I don't think it improves chance to cash.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is going to happen specially live and there is not much you can do it is part of the game. so I learn to play a bit better because of that and I let my playing do the talking. you can always put on head phones on and not really listen to any music or nothing just so people wont talk to you and there has been times when I get information because they think I cant hear the table talk. also ignore them act like they don't exist in this world. this life is too short to worry about people like that and give them any attention.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that uses the mind too much, so for sure many will try to destabilize the opponent psychologically. Playing online helps a lot.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If they feel the need to call you a fish ect, then that means you are frustrating them, and they need to resort to name calling to feel better about why you stacked them the hand before.

I take it as a compliment :) .

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also don’t like this attitude. I prefer to block the chat and ignore everything that other players say.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I totally agree with you mate.Ther is no reason to be rude with your opponents,no matter if your playing for real money or a freeroll.If you can´t stand that, just close the chat box.Then, you can focus your mind on what really matters....your game.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Respect above all things. Main rule of online poker because probably live you would not do the same, such as insulting or throwing things

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the best players in the world are real asses. I wonder why that is?

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello! I completely agree with you, you need to play correctly, respecting each other. If you have been moved, this does not mean that your opponent is a fish, sometimes you have to look at your game, maybe you are the fish yourself?

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker rooms seem to be enabling/playing into this type of behavior with the "throwables" such as a box of tissues, pile of dung, dancing donkey lol

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All if fair in love and war. That being said being a ass in poker is not needed. People really need to be more respectful of each other. Sadly it does happen on and off the tables anymore. I normally just keep the chat off.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everyone must learn how to block out and not allow things to influence there mindset, decision making, strategy or game play.

F

FuccinALLin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.. but to be fair it is subject to each and their own anyways, consudering everything can be enabled or disabled

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see players wanting to take the opponent's concentration, calling the opponent Fish and other adjectives, I am against all that, I think we should play without wanting to harm or belittle other players and always count on our skill and luck.
hi hi jfofla!!!! :ciao: agree 100% when i new to poker was called many derogatory - actually still am hurt my feelings... bad enfu lose your monies, then in addition be belittled & humiliated? these rude morons, idiots - want fun players like me - stop playing? no wish take our easy monies??? shake your rude heads you idiots

Last edited by a moderator:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially when sombody makes like 1 limp and immediately gets labeled as fish. Lol omg sme of these 'pro' players man.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. I generally think that any insulting remarks at the table are unacceptable. In any case, I recommend that you do not pay attention to the statements of your opponents, but rather focus on your own game.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with your opinion. Whoever uses this strategy is also harmed.

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I share what you say

I share what you say, but since poker is a mental competition, it is natural that opponents try by all means to deconcentrate the other in order to win. Greetings

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes, I don't understand the need to berate others. Drag chips quietly, it is not that hard. It all boils down to "don't be a jerk, phil"