anyone else notice this

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah most live players seem really bad to me also, but I've never played in anything over $75 live MTT or $1/$2 live cash game.
I too notice people counting to 5 on their fingers and stuff like that. I actually saw someone the other night counting on their fingers and saying the cards to himself, and I could pretty much read his lips so I knew hew he had hit his str8... it was pretty amusing to me.

laidlow

laidlow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i'd say live play is vastly different to online play, you have to pick your spots a lot quicker usually because you're deal so few hands per hour (in tournaments anyway)....

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you lose online,especially a tourney, you just register for the next one. If you lose playing live, you have that long drive home to think about what you did wrong. This is why the play is so different.

S

skyin452

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, the last time I in Bossier City playing at a cash table, there was a kid that said he played alot of online poker. And I guess he thought he was at home cause everytime he looked at his hole cards he would mumble-huh Q-8 off or J-3suited or whatever. I finally told the boy he might as well just show his dam cards cause everyone already knew what he had and it was really hard for everyone at the table not to just bust out laughing-so yes I rekon there's a lot of differece in live and online!!!!

J

Jimbrown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker game is really very different and interesting. you play more time then always learn a new things. I think full tilt poker is the best online poker room conceived.

J

jessica30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that online poker game is different compare to live poker game. I can say playing online poker takes time because you need to learn the trick, while real life poker simply allows you to study the moves of your opponent.

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif