Anybody ever fall asleep during a tourney?

T

tsmith80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
late games I do

I have numerous times fallen asleep while playing poker. It always happens on the late freerolls. I will wake up some times with $300 dollars left and only a 100 or so people still playing. I usually go all in at that point because I am still tired, and I am usually out within minutes.

T

trauma71367

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I saw the thread and had to tell the story. I have fallen asleep many of nights playing online. The Kicker is I actually fell asleep playing at a live tournament here in Harrahs poker room. We had gone out to dinner I ate way to much it was a late tourny and yep food coma set in and I was out. The man sitting next to me woke me up when it was my turn to act :p The funniest part is 1/2 asleep I still managed to make 2nd in the tourny :)

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel asleep in yesterday's freeroll. Maybe I'm getting old or something, but I can't really handle the 4+ hours a FR takes anymore. Maybe I just didn't drink enough coffee

K

kilkenny_eucher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive fallen asleep during one of the late night furgusons $1 HORSE tournies but I didnt wake up till the next day. I really like HORSE and during the summer I try to play that furguson as much as I can because its only $1 and if you do fall asleep your not losing that much money. Lol.

Hi,

I wanted to play that $1 HORSE Tournament too, but it starts very early in the morning where I live. :)

Can you tell me how many players are usually involved?

Thanks,
Kilkenny

K

kilkenny_eucher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't, but my Girlfriend did. :)

She fell asleep after 3 hours of HORSE Freeroll on FT. And she was close to money... talks about it almost every day :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always fall asleep during The Ferguson.

It's just on too late for me and I wish I would stop registering for it.

If I lived across the pond in the USA I could play it without a problem.

I just need to get it into my head that I cannot play it.

Hope I learn soon.

J

Jared

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Propaganda Poker sometimes and it has the most loud annoying fog-horn type warning ever. Which is good cos I fall asleep during games all the time.

witchywitchy

witchywitchy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some games are so boring I doze between hands - but wake up in time to act

I have been accused of sleeping to the money on many late MTT games - especially the HO on the Merge network

kybcat

kybcat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i falling asleep before on some, but did not have the luck like some of the others said. Best i ever did was playing a freeroll 1 time and ran up my stack in the 100k, came back and find out came in 3rd.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone fall asleep, or better yet pass out, at a live game?

Chinga2

Chinga2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent fell asleep playing, yet. But Im getting to that point. Ive just had

new neighbors move in and I cant get any sleep. They keep banging the

doors and yelling at all hours of the day! I think Ill have to move cause

I cant concentrate with all this lack of sleep. My game is way off! :banghead: