the annoying all inner

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read this quickly (playing a couple of tables while posting) and was going to correct the noob who made such a fool post. Then I read the poster`s name. :)

You almost got me, Zach. Next time please put a smiley in there.

lol, thought it'd be obvious enough, although it does seem to be the logic behind most people posting here. You don't want donks, you don't want pros, who do you want? Obviously people want opponents to just sit out and let them take their blinds, that way there's no luck/variance involved.

Or you could realize that variance is what keeps these idiots coming back for more and that if you are good in the long run you will win against these "all inner"'s and that you want them there. Of course if it's just your play that's bad and you need a scapegoat...

B

bluffmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree I cant stand them all iners... Bunch of Donkeys. I even saw one guy in the Monday 1K who did it the first 5 hands and was chip leader for more than an hour. ANNOYING

isnt that what the strategists are aiming for.. there are strategy guides that say its actually not a bad idea, this is of course you are actually a good poker player and have a chance after 1 hour anyway.

B

bluffmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
{snipped}
Or you could realize that variance is what keeps these idiots coming back for more and that if you are good in the long run you will win against these "all inner"'s and that you want them there. Of course if it's just your play that's bad and you need a scapegoat...

epic, when i read this it reminded me of that coach off that american football film telling the kid to never give up, or maybe it was just the lack of punctuation that made it sound immense in my head.. either way its the truth.. and to be fair im glad not everyone is aware of this.

H

housebreaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I wait tell someone takes them out or sit until I get the pocket aces or kings so I can take them out..and that is so sweet
Thats the sweetest, I live for that moment when I have that fool at my table. That ranks in the top of my favorite things about poker.

2U all in donks : WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!!

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats even worse is when someone calls you all the way to the river with bottom pair, only to spike a deuce on the river for 2 pair, thereby cracking your aces.

Man I hate when donks call my bets with 3rd pair no kicker.

I've just invented a totally new poker game just for you, my friend. I would like to call it Real Poker, or maybe No Shit Poker, or maybe even The Poker.
It would go like this: everyone is dealt 2 cards, then everyone shows them up. The best hand (according to pokerstove) wins the pot. If there is more than one hand like this, they split the pot.
If someone disagrees and wants to draw some cards, they must go all - in. However, if strongest hand's holder doesn't want any cards drawn, he pays same amount and there are no draw (if he has less chips, 1 card is still drawn from the middle of the deck).

Sure there will be no donks in this beautiful game. Good luck!

Hi my freind, I'll let you in on an odd little concept, it's called sarcasm.

T

turtlerox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the time i play with that kind of players who goes all in with all hands , and they are very annoying ,and i could observe that they are very lucky but if you catch them....

TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most annoying thing is when I actually get a great hand like AA or KK and get beat by these donkey players with 9 2 or 6 3.And also sometimes when I do want them to go all-in when I know I have the best hand they fold this really pisses me off.