Ambien and poker?

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His third post.

According to my CC statement, I deposited $500 last night at 2:41am. I have requested a cash-out for that 500 as I need it to pay bills. So, my apparent amazing streak is only really a doubling of my money.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's why I have posted what I just posted.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow what a story man. give me some of that!!!
if it's true and it was you, cause like you said your alone, must be your inhibitions are gone when you sleep and your a maniac lol :eek: :D :D
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder :confused:
should you try it again? were you thinking of poker before you went to bed? post another thread if it happens again - will ya, i'm curious now. :smile:

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a friend who used to take Ambien until one night he evidently drove 270 miles to an aunt's house and woke up in his car, in her driveway when the sun came up.

That was enough for him.

I can believe the poker playing, the CC usage.

I think people should try every natural remedy first, like melatonin and other things, before trying weird drugs like Ambien.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like people play BETTER without consciously thinking about poker, then when they use their full concentration on decisions. hmm.

soul reads? haha.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
steve martin too funny hahahahahahahahaha you played better out of your mind lol hahahahahaha.seriously if it's causing you grief i would not take those pills again. your next experience might not be as wonderful. good luck and hope you make the right decision. peace

MANBAT

MANBAT

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables do you usually play and how many did you play that night? I'd be interested in knowing this one detail.

Tiloke

Tiloke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually only play on Cambridge, a PLHE 9 person $10max table and that's it.

During the "outage" I played on 3 NLHE 6 person $100 max tables for a little over an hour and a half.

P.S. Good mods here.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only play on Cambridge, a PLHE 9 person $10max table and that's it.

During the "outage" I played on 3 NLHE 6 person $100 max tables for a little over an hour and a half.

P.S. Good mods here.

Patience is a virtue. :)

dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a lot of people indicated, well done on doubling your money but wow, that could have really swung in a different direction! Especially considering you did not even remember using your credit card! I rate you should get back to your doc asap and let him sort you out!