EleganceArog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time, people play all-in for two reasons:
- Good hands
- Lost too much chips

There are others motivations to play all-in... What is yours?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game in the style of "push-fold" is much easier to learn and does not require a lot of knowledge in the strategy. Especially it concerns the game in freerolls - after all you can lose the tournament without losing your money. Have you lost your hand? Just go to the next tournament. Play until you double, then quadruple. And then you will certainly get into prizes.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My reason to play all in bluff! That's the reason to play so aggressively, but this technique in the game should be used carefully and only in a situation that helps you! It is also necessary to learn your opponent well enough! Here is my answer to your question is a Bluff.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always go to everything with pocket AA or KK on preflop. Such a map is rare and therefore there are only two ways: or..or. But if you have even only 100-300 stack you should not to go all in. Wait. And maybe everything will turn in your favor.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is not so simple. There are different situations when all-in is best solution. For example:

1. When you have good hand at the turn or river and your opponent(s) are already pot commited so you want to gain maximum profit.
2. When you have strong hand preflop and you want to make as many players out of the game as possible ideally leaving just one or 2 of them for the flop.
3. When trying to steal blinds.

I am sure that there are also other cases. Regarding the situation when you are short stack - well in every case when you need to invest more than 30% of your stack you are already pot commited so syou should go all-in anyway.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right in what you've written, but one of the reasons I'm all-in is that: when I have AA, regardless of position, I'm all-in for other players playing small cards, just like connectors, 67 , 89, 9T, and I have great chances to lose in front of them.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all-in only when I have a good hand and when I have a good combination, but this is a poker game and different situations are in the game, sometimes I win the game but I also lose in the game, sometimes for me the bluff helps when I go all-in!

E

Erase209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My KK, at the App 55, he goes allin, I call ... preflop ... on flop K and 55 ... So to go to ALLIN it's like a roulette game, lucky-not lucky

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- Good hands
- Lost too much chips

It's necessary to act according to the situation) If there are less than 10 BB and the bubble is still far away, or I have monsters in my hands, even for stealing blinds and under certain conditions it is possible to push the whole stack against opponents who are used to limping and playing tightly) Options for All-in can be many)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of people go all in without knowing what they want to accomplish. Thanks to that they are in the tournament max. 30 min. I’m playing in one room where people whenever see one A in their hands they go all. They may hit sometime that A, but in most of the time they are really exploitable. So I like to see flop first then go all in. Some times I have thrown KK,QQAK and waited better spot to go all in and take their chips. After all this is strategy game and who have better decisions and plan for he’s game definitely wins.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play against an aggressive opponent,play in position,pick up blinds with a weak ACE knowing opponents....

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pushing TAGs and NITs off blind steals, when you have them covered.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
- Good hands
- Lost too much chips

My favorite reason is that I just went all in with a 7 2 offsuit, everyone folded. And I showed my hand.

And now I have pocket Aces in the BB.

That's my favorite reason for going all in.:driver:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands