To all everyday CardsChatters: What kind of games do you usually play?

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hey everybody! I know this is a common and repetitive question here on the forum, but I actually don't know you too much as players.
I'm curious to know what's your usual schedule to play, or if you're used to play live.

I start with myself to give an example:

-I only play No Limit Hold'em.
-I play 80-90% of my games on pokerstars, and I'm trying to play a little bit more on 888 and GG.
-I play usually on weekends, mtt sessions. Up to 10-12 tables. But I try to keep it on 8 tables.
-If I play on week days, I only play some attractive freerolls or 3-5 turbo/hyper games.
-In Pokerstars I play from $2.20 to $4.40. A normal session would be somewhere around 15-20 games from 14:00 to 18:00 (Argentinian time). After that I only get in Hyper Turbo games.
-In 888 I play some leagues and $1 games.
-In GG I play those $1 dailies.

What about you? :)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online. I play at home. I play on my home PC or laptop. I have a huge TV, so I often play lying on the sofa, it's very comfortable. I mainly play freerolls and MTT tournaments with a buy-in of up to $2. I play 4-5 days a week, and I take two days off. I really like to play on weekends because I have the best results on those days. I play on PokerStars, 888 and GGpoker. My favorite site is 888. I have been married twice, now divorced. I live alone. I smoke, but I don't drink alcohol :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, I play at Pokerstars POKEROK 888poker I play almost every day sometimes I miss tournaments for 3-4 days when I'm busy and tired these days I skip poker I also play on my phone but I rarely play different tournaments with different entrances up to $11 higher I don't play sometimes I get to play for $109 when I win tickets I play all tournaments from normal to turbo mode

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
spins low buy ins usually the most hyper format , also some sats or freerolls or micro sngs . when i can play poker i play such games usually

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play online on GG , Stars , 888 and Uni
My favorite formats are sngs and mtts

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Unfortunately, in my country at the moment I can only play at PokerStars... I think the worst platform... If I have cash I prefer S&G to play hyperturbo 6 max, 80% of which brings the most money the fastest and is never boring! Of course I also play MTT, but I find the competitions boring, waiting for the good hands for hours and then they pronounce 2 T in hand with KK... so I prefer Sit & Go! ;)

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play knockouts with a slow structure and 888 secret tournaments and America's best card hall.

Top 10 Games