After 5 or 10 or 15 years of playing, do you still have faith in poker?

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker online for nearly 20 years (on and off) and its still a great game! Its a fun passtime, and pays some $ sometimes :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have faith in poker, but not in poker being played without fraud being involved in some way or another.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
As long as poker brings me money, I will believe in it.:)

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
maintain faith in poker even after years of playing. Success in poker often depends on skill, strategy, and adaptability. It's essential to continuously learn and evolve to navigate the dynamic nature of the game.maintain faith in poker even after years of playing. Success in poker often depends on skill, strategy, and adaptability. It's essential to continuously learn and evolve to navigate the dynamic nature of the game.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is a need for faith everywhere, because without it there is nothing !

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as it believes in me.
(Answer based on the question)

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Even though I haven't been at it for long, my plan is to keep playing for the next ten years. Those challenging hands where tough decisions are required still get me excited. The thrill makes me feel alive, and it's something I genuinely enjoy. However, since it's not my main activity, I can't dedicate as much time to it as I'd like. See you at the tables!

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I still have faith in poker after more than 10 years of play because from time to time i make big results and incomes but if someone after 10 or 15 years of play with out any good results or progress i think is better to stop playing poker.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Yes, but nowadays if you dont study the game youll not progress and win, so do it asap!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I shall reply simply and shortly: until I'm alive in this World, I can to believe in any thing, including and Poker! That's it!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, the game of poker, after more then 10 years, still brigs me Joy to play it 😁 and from time to time some financial Joy 🤪.. So I still play the game fully charge and focus 😁... Hope îs the same for others 😁

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my experience, I became interested in poker when I was a child, although today I have been playing online poker for about 5 years. Before winning prizes was something that was very strange to me, today I can feel like a great player and I am aware that despite not doing so I could make a living from poker. If you improve over time your faith must be intact, if you don't you improve you must rethink your game

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Yes I have faith, every day improve my game and I'm sure that is going to pay off, the key is to have patience.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm curious to play but I realized this game doesn't suit me to make money but it's very interesting to play after all this game gives one chance for that opportunity to play this game. maybe in the future I'll play this game maybe I'll play nobody knows I don't know kazyr but at the moment, when I'm free, I'm curious to think only Freeroll

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Live forever, learn forever, you will die a fool. I wonder if this saying was not invented by card players in the old days. One thing is clear: you need to constantly work on the game.Self-confidence is the basis for success in any field Believing in your own abilities can elevate you. In almost every area of life, faith in yourself and your capabilities is critical - no different in poker.