Adrenaline symptoms

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And one else suffer from symptoms of adrenaline such as shaking? I find big pots make me shake for 10 minutes after the hand. Anyone else have any symptoms they suffer from poker?

I've always had these feelings if I'm playing big limits or get involved in a big pot.
It's especially true in tournament poker where the stakes get bigger and bigger.

Know that this is totally normal. And if you want to have less of these 'symptoms' as you say then just play smaller games and it won't be an issue. (But you also might not derive as much excitement from it as a result).

The hardest part for me is the crash that comes after the adrenaline dump. In some cases in lasts for a day or so, but I've had some after big tournament runs that lasted for literally a week.

Crazy the effects that high stakes poker can have on our bodies and minds.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually only have anxiety symptoms when I'm on tilt and I play outside of my limits and I need to play a big pot or when I need to make a bluff in a big pot.

Im also ...

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tells on a live table i practiced alot

And one else suffer from symptoms of adrenaline such as shaking? I find big pots make me shake for 10 minutes after the hand. Anyone else have any symptoms they suffer from poker?

I have been told i am hard to read and i have practiced it many times how to control my actions at the tables. I also notice that poeples eyes get bigger like they on drugs and not only the shaking but they look nervous and some get flushed in the face. Just practice your breathing should help a lot.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been told i am hard to read and i have practiced it many times how to control my actions at the tables. I also notice that poeples eyes get bigger like they on drugs and not only the shaking but they look nervous and some get flushed in the face. Just practice your breathing should help a lot.

Thankfully it only happens after the big pot is pushed my way. I shake for ten minutes after, I will try breathing though afterwords now.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an adrenalinę symptoms when i play big pot and i'm not sure my winning then my heart rate is rising but after one minute everything is fine. Damn i like it.