Adrenaline symptoms

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And one else suffer from symptoms of adrenaline such as shaking? I find big pots make me shake for 10 minutes after the hand. Anyone else have any symptoms they suffer from poker?

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
i have adrenaline symptoms when im bluffing a player and the seconds turn to hours lol!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I have anxiety symptoms sometimes when I play it is difficult for me to control it !!!

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have symptoms of an adrenaline rush when I play poker, mostly in expensive tournaments.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
no symptoms at all
and i'm glad

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only have anxiety symptoms when I'm on tilt and I play outside of my limits and I need to play a big pot or when I need to make a bluff in a big pot.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never have felt the side effects of adrenaline during a large size pot or at anytime during playing online or live poker. Sounds like a stress/anxiety issue that is showing up at the time of play. Best of luck.....

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is normal to have emotions but to tremble is a little much in my opinion ...

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And one else suffer from symptoms of adrenaline such as shaking? I find big pots make me shake for 10 minutes after the hand. Anyone else have any symptoms they suffer from poker?
Hello, I also sometimes feel excited and anxious, but I never got to shake! It seems to me that every person experiences certain emotions when playing poker and I think that this is normal! It seems to me that if people did not experience emotions when playing poker then they would not be able to play it and would not enjoy the game, it is just important to control their emotions, sometimes they can play a cruel joke and you can lose the whole bankroll! I wish you good luck at the tables and beyond!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this adrenaline-induced agitation is a natural reaction. You can be in control somehow because that’s why procs play with hands that don’t shake in broadcasts.
But I don't know how.:rolleyes:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for so long that I don't care what happens on the table. I want to say that I play automatically without much emotion. Only sometimes fish irritate me.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have no such symptoms. :)
I follow bankroll management and spend only what I can afford to spend. In addition, daily meditation allows me to easily control my emotions.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, especially in an expensive tournament in which I passed through sattelit, my pulse jumps, it is difficult to sit on a chair, you need to walk around and drink a glass of water)

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is normal to react to situations we experience while playing poker. I keep them pretty under control, with no shaking or euphoric reactions.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the first 30 min to an hr of a "big" tournament (for me) at a brick and mortar I get a bit shaky. It comes from outside judgment a lot I think. I look like I am 12 (even though born in 82) and tend to carry myself like I just stepped off the merry pranksters bus. Which leaves underestimated in all walks. Yet am I rarely under so many lights with so many khaki colored eyes on me.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the first 30 min to an hr of a "big" tournament (for me) at a brick and mortar I get a bit shaky. It comes from outside judgment a lot I think. I look like I am 12 (even though born in 82) and tend to carry myself like I just stepped off the merry pranksters bus. Which leaves underestimated in all walks. Yet am I rarely under so many lights with so many khaki colored eyes on me.

I was born In 82 as well and always told I look I’m in my 20’s. Ironic eh!

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I was in a position where I knew that I was going to win a big tourney, with the hand I have, I think I would suffer from being full of doubt.

Probably not quite the kind of answer you're looking for, but I find myself possibly misclicking from being too cautious.

One thing I definitely have is remorse if I find myself in a big pot in a cash game, and I lose it, when I could have folded earlier.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These symptoms occur when I bluff at an important moment.I used to have adrenaline when I reached the final of a major tournament, now I'm used to it and I'm doing well.But my heart still beats hard when I bluff))))

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Oh this adrenaline rush in a tricky hand ;)

C

CTPA3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, there is such a thing) I'm not shaking, but my nerves are like strings))

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
During the game, I become a different person, like a predator. I'll regret it after the game. this is every time

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It usually happens when we bluff in one hand and our opponent takes the time bank a lot and we only think that he will withdraw from the hand because we already have all the chips inside and if he calls us we can leave the tournament, those emotions only me It happens when I am in this game situation, but the emotional states that most indicate me when I play is that of anxiety about wanting to win all the hands and take the pots as soon as possible and it is generated by the fear of being able to lose the hand in the river.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone suffers from adrenaline waves. And not only in poker.:)

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like it has improved over time for me, I don't get as hyped when I go all in or bluff with garbage in my Hands. Developing a breathing technique could help a lot with calming yourself down in a tense situation

P

pwalker4201977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea my pulse goes up when I’m in a hand. But I’m learning to breathe n take it slower so I understand what you are talking about. But yea when you are all in for sure my heartbeat goes way up. But that’s what I like about this game, it’s a wild ride n a great experience when you play