L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
That's the best you can get pre floop so why to hate them. Of course you can always lose with that hand but the chance is you win.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
Unfortunately I don't have a hand tracker to back this up - but I can say with complete certainty that I hate AA, I lose an awful lot postflop with them - and I feel sick when I see this combination in my hand. 😃
AA's can cause us to feel overzealous at times. Play with pace.

I hate AA, on bubble always fold :)
Sometimes it's definitely necessary 😉

That's the best you can get pre floop so why to hate them. Of course you can always lose with that hand but the chance is you win.
Basic logic.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its just not possible to play poker and hate AA. I refuse to accept that anybody can possibly hate AA

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love AA, but in the last 2 weeks I've lost 3 deals when my opponents went all in with 2-7, J-6 or 2-4 , get tripple or full house and boom, I'm eliminated.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA is the strongest starting hand in Hold'em, it's impossible not to love it), it all depends on how you play it. When you get AA, at this moment you need to understand that this hand is not 100% winning, there are situations in which you also need to be able to fold this hand. In order to correctly play a pair of aces, you need to take into account many factors, such as: the position in which you are at the poker table, how many people are participating in this hand, the range of hands of your opponents, and so on. And of course, you need to be able to read the flop very carefully.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
I love em, but I believe your chances pre flop are only like 63%
We're all taking that 63%

AA is the strongest starting hand in Hold'em, it's impossible not to love it), it all depends on how you play it. When you get AA, at this moment you need to understand that this hand is not 100% winning, there are situations in which you also need to be able to fold this hand. In order to correctly play a pair of aces, you need to take into account many factors, such as: the position in which you are at the poker table, how many people are participating in this hand, the range of hands of your opponents, and so on. And of course, you need to be able to read the flop very carefully.
100% totally agreed 👍

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At the min they are killing me.
Im keep getting swatted by someones 22s

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this hand brings more money than you need, you need to know how to throw it away sometimes

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Love them when they win, hate them when you suck out in the most important pots

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, AA is a bright ray in a dark kingdom, no matter whether I win or lose with this hand.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love aces but I don't play them too well.
It's always this mechanism that you simply can't fold them although every cell in your body screams: "fooold! ruun awaaay!"

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA is the best starting hand with the highest chances of winning!!! Apparently you had a lot of not very pleasant memories of playing with AA!!! But the rules of poker are such that even the strongest starting hand can lose; moreover, with hands like AA, we very often put a lot of money into the pot and because of this, losses with such a hand are especially memorable!!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
this is the strongest starting hand how can you not love it. This AA card, you just need to love and appreciate such a strong hand and try to collect as many chips as possible with it so that your opponents pay you, and if you played poorly with such a hand, you need to play it more aggressively, of course, and you can lose with it, but very rarely

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
At the min they are killing me.
Im keep getting swatted by someones 22s
Those 22s can be dangerous 😳

this is the strongest starting hand how can you not love it. This AA card, you just need to love and appreciate such a strong hand and try to collect as many chips as possible with it so that your opponents pay you, and if you played poorly with such a hand, you need to play it more aggressively, of course, and you can lose with it, but very rarely
Well said my friend

Love them cause they are the best.
They truly are the best with the worst let down. Smh