AA's Hate em' or Love em' ?

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will always love em, like a cruel mistress, I would always go back!

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love them. My least favorite card is AK, I've lost countless times with it.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What's not love pre flop? At that moment you have the best hand at any table. After the flop it's just a pair, a great pair but still gets beaten often.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
AA is the hardest hand to fold but it is my nr 1 choice to have,most of the time its a winner.

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Love them. You must play them as aggressive as possible. They are hard to throw away when you try to get sneaky and it doesn't go as the plan.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Pocket AA preflop always evokes pleasant emotions. However, this is not yet a win. Two aces in poker block a huge number of combinations that opponents would like to enter the hand with.The worst thing someone with pocket aces can see is several people calling his open raise preflop.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hate them. The reason is simple, I see them more frequently in other people's hands than in my own.
It also blinds me, making me falsely assume that I am going to win in a heads-up.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Really strange. Your memory is only reminding you of the hands you lose.

Often the hands that we lose are more memorable and we end up forgetting the hands that we won in the same situation. This explains this feeling.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
If your most money-making hands don't have AA as the number one by far followed by KK you are making some big mistakes playing holdem.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Sometimes AA give bad experiences but this is poker and only take a break and come back.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hating cards is like hating a cup or a pencil. There are two options, you either play well or you play poorly. If you play well, then you should have good results and feel good, if you play badly, then you should do everything to become better. Hate just has no place here :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately I don't have a hand tracker to back this up - but I can say with complete certainty that I hate AA, I lose an awful lot postflop with them - and I feel sick when I see this combination in my hand. :D

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Why do you guys hate AA? If you hold AA 10 times, you win 8 games, maybe 10 games.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It's a good hand, but just yesterday I was disqualified from one prize position when I all won AA with 14BB

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
Love them. You must play them as aggressive as possible. They are hard to throw away when you try to get sneaky and it doesn't go as the plan.
Agreed.

I hate them. The reason is simple, I see them more frequently in other people's hands than in my own.
It also blinds me, making me falsely assume that I am going to win in a heads-up.
Definitely Understandable

What's not love pre flop? At that moment you have the best hand at any table. After the flop it's just a pair, a great pair but still gets beaten often.
The let down is the worst with pocket AAs

Really strange. Your memory is only reminding you of the hands you lose.

Often the hands that we lose are more memorable and we end up forgetting the hands that we won in the same situation. This explains this feeling.
This is accurate.

If your most money-making hands don't have AA as the number one by far followed by KK you are making some big mistakes playing holdem.
Agreed.

Hating cards is like hating a cup or a pencil. There are two options, you either play well or you play poorly. If you play well, then you should have good results and feel good, if you play badly, then you should do everything to become better. Hate just has no place here :)
Accurate analogy.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
AA is way better than the over rated AK for sure. lost a bunch with AK.