A Game Called Drop

D

doobieman1234

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a popular game or not but me and my friends like to play it. its called drop. in this game, everyone gets two down cards like hold 'em but then the flop is dealt immediately without betting. once everyone looks at their hand, everyone holds their cards in the air and someone says one, two, three, drop. if you think your hand is beat, you drop. if you think you can win, you hold. if two people hold they flip their cards and the turn and river are dealt. the loser has to pay the winner 1$ or a different set amount. its alot of fun. you should try it!

J

j0eYz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
taht sounds pretty interesting it's seems sort of like a blinds man bluff sort of thing but there really isn't betting which is not that good if you ask me??? but if you guys like it then do you :-D

S

Smackover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting

Sounds interesting but a lot of extra effort for a reduced potential payoff.

S

Sorn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played something close to drop.. Like most games of that ilk they are fun for filler but in the end you need to get to some real poker

sorcerer_

sorcerer_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too bad you don't bet ... but is fine by me as long as the winner gets it's $

D

dustyweezer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of it...sounds fun!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a popular game or not but me and my friends like to play it. its called drop. in this game, everyone gets two down cards like hold 'em but then the flop is dealt immediately without betting. once everyone looks at their hand, everyone holds their cards in the air and someone says one, two, three, drop. if you think your hand is beat, you drop. if you think you can win, you hold. if two people hold they flip their cards and the turn and river are dealt. the loser has to pay the winner 1$ or a different set amount. its alot of fun. you should try it!
This certainly sounds like fun. Might try this one with friends :)

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To me it sounds a lot less interesting than normal holdem poker. I would rather just play the variation where you get 5 cards and you get to redraw up to 3!

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here the bluff will not work and in any case the more successful player will always win. This is a game for a fun company at a party for those who like to play cards, and if there is alcohol, then it is possible to film a podcast.))

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand what they call a drop game, please if someone tells me what they mean with this question, I would be very grateful

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It's good I never played it but I'm going to implement it when friends come to my house to play it. You gave me a very good idea !!! regards

Top 10 Games