A fishes attempt to become a bigger fish!

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slowmo said:
2. By blowing it all at one event, I once again learn something vital. THAT TAKING SHOTS DO NOT WORK!
Pigpen02 said:
Have you played Russian roulette to see that it doesn't work?
:D

I know that oxymoron is a word, just wondering now about oxymoronic :p

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont Do It

Tilting sux but is a part of the game. I was curious with your post if the money you had in your account was mainly a deposit or had you won up to it. My thinking is this... Ive put money into a deposit and went on to tilt it away. However last year I deposited $60 into my bodog account and grinded it up to over $1,500 now. Kind of happy with the discipline of the grind and would have a hard time risking it in one buy in sinced i earned it and didnt deposit it. I hope you feel the same when you get to your goal and reconsider putting it all in on the one buyin.

K

kinggeo1973

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best of luck, but it's kinda crazy to blow that much money, but who knows you might luck out.

my advice would be, if you're not hitting on a table, move to another till you find one that works and NEVER leave; lol.

GL and cya at the bread line

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i think it's time to call a spade a spade on here. You say you had 1607 dollars and you lost it all at heads up. And furthermore you say you can only afford 50 dollars a month. Well you are either a liar or a complete idiot. Surely if you had 1600 dollars you could have found something better to do with it. Like maybe get something nice for your family or yourself a new computer perhaps. And surely you can find better things to do than come in here and try to bs everyone with your stupid crap. Grow up and get a life. You are a total waste of time.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I will apologize to everyone if i am out of line but i think this needed to be said.:(:(

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
surely you can find better things to do than come in here and try to bs everyone with your stupid crap. Grow up and get a life. You are a total waste of time.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
• Personal attacks on other members or purposeless inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.
No, it didn't really need to be said ;)

B

Bentheman87

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, nice plan. Let us know how it works out. I once did something stupid like that. Had a $3000 bankroll after months of grinding it out. Then cashed big in a MTT, and the very next day I played two $1000 SNGs, and didn't cash in either of them. My BR seemed so big at the time and $1000 was just about 10% of my BR, but that was $2000 down the drain. So always play within your BR's limits. If I were you I'd slowly start to play higher limits instead of jepordizing your entire BR on just one tournament.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take three weeks off , then quit . :)
bobby jones:stroke of genius quote
i like it and it applies in this situation
and if he knows it is not going to work out why is he going to do it?

S

Slowmo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To Mr. Muckets; - If you had paid some attention you would have seen that the post about affording 50 bucks a month actually was made by someone else and NOT me... My friend here is something for you to think about; manners actually dont cost a thing.

anyways

Regarding if the origninal bank roll, 250 was initially deposited that I worked up to 1600.

L

lottomode777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buy 1500 lotto tickets instead. You'll probably have a better chance of scoring a 10,000 prize from one of those tickets than you would from a $1050 donkament on Stars.