Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dear Variance,
This was a very hard decision to come to, but I have decided that it is time to break up with you and go our separate ways. I would say that it's not you but me...but it really is you. You cause me to act in ways that I wouldn't if you weren't in my life. I yell at the dog, curse God and beat the shit out of my punching bag because of the things you do. Your bewildering actions linger in my thoughts and keep me awake late into the night when I should be resting peacefully. I feel like you wreak havoc and chaos into my life, a life that was so peaceful before you came along. So, I will not cry or be upset when I see you with others. I will smile and give you a friendly wave and try to remember the few good times that we've had. Like the time my AK flopped a straight against Noona's AA and try to suppress all the bile the mention of your name brings to my throat. So, be free Variance, be free to roam the earth and find your soulmate.
Not with Love,
Mark

Classic. This is my favorite post as of now. Just brilliant mate.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Just Had To Bump This Post Up...

It is an All Time Classic in my opinion...

One of my favorites, for sure, and we can all use a good laugh now and then...

TY Mark!

Teddy

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Variance,
This was a very hard decision to come to, but I have decided that it is time to break up with you and go our separate ways. I would say that it's not you but me...but it really is you. You cause me to act in ways that I wouldn't if you weren't in my life. I yell at the dog, curse God and beat the shit out of my punching bag because of the things you do. Your bewildering actions linger in my thoughts and keep me awake late into the night when I should be resting peacefully. I feel like you wreak havoc and chaos into my life, a life that was so peaceful before you came along. So, I will not cry or be upset when I see you with others. I will smile and give you a friendly wave and try to remember the few good times that we've had. Like the time my AK flopped a straight against Noona's AA and try to suppress all the bile the mention of your name brings to my throat. So, be free Variance, be free to roam the earth and find your soulmate.
Not with Love,
Mark
Yes Variance, a very fickle lady indeed. Haha