xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Variance,
This was a very hard decision to come to, but I have decided that it is time to break up with you and go our separate ways. I would say that it's not you but me...but it really is you. You cause me to act in ways that I wouldn't if you weren't in my life. I yell at the dog, curse God and beat the shit out of my punching bag because of the things you do. Your bewildering actions linger in my thoughts and keep me awake late into the night when I should be resting peacefully. I feel like you wreak havoc and chaos into my life, a life that was so peaceful before you came along. So, I will not cry or be upset when I see you with others. I will smile and give you a friendly wave and try to remember the few good times that we've had. Like the time my AK flopped a straight against Noona's AA and try to suppress all the bile the mention of your name brings to my throat. So, be free Variance, be free to roam the earth and find your soulmate.
Not with Love,
Mark

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
dude, it's so beautiful to offer to stay not friends, not everyone can do it.:p
I wish you never met that old bitch:girlshit: (you should have demanded in court, never come near you before the end of any game).
you are just a master (God) of parting.:icon_thum
good luck at the tables!:)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Variance,
This was a very hard decision to come to, but I have decided that it is time to break up with you and go our separate ways. I would say that it's not you but me...but it really is you. You cause me to act in ways that I wouldn't if you weren't in my life. I yell at the dog, curse God and beat the shit out of my punching bag because of the things you do. Your bewildering actions linger in my thoughts and keep me awake late into the night when I should be resting peacefully. I feel like you wreak havoc and chaos into my life, a life that was so peaceful before you came along. So, I will not cry or be upset when I see you with others. I will smile and give you a friendly wave and try to remember the few good times that we've had. Like the time my AK flopped a straight against Noona's AA and try to suppress all the bile the mention of your name brings to my throat. So, be free Variance, be free to roam the earth and find your soulmate.
Not with Love,
Mark

Thank you very much fun. He laughed heartily.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish everyone to part with her and never meet again...Good luck...

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, thanks for writing this and for the laugh! [emoji38]

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome work.

What about the restraining order? I hear that others have tried, but she keeps coming back, like an evil stalker.

Good luck nd God bless.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you should give it another chance. Those love - hate relationship are the best. My guess, you will be back on you're knees with a ring. No, I wont be the best man or even attend. You two deserve one another!

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you should give it another chance. Those love - hate relationship are the best. My guess, you will be back on you're knees with a ring. No, I wont be the best man or even attend. You two deserve one another!

I don't need you to be the best man...you would serve me better by being a sniper...make sure the head shot is clean ;)

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry it doesn't work this way. Variance will get you for alimony and child support.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the saddest part is that variance wasn't being faithful to you anyway. That cold witch was seeing other registrants behind your back the whole time.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Change of heart

Forgive me Variance, please come back so that I may win at least one flip out of 4. I will do anything you ask. I was a fool to cast you out and take up company with your sister BadBeatBetty. She is nothing compared to you.

PLEASE COME BACK TO ME

;):D:D:D:D:eek:

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Variance,
Not with Love,
Mark

What a nice letter, a situation of love and hate:confused:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the blessed variance at times and damn at other times, we are her children forever so it is impossible to break ties, but as a good mother she will give us very beautiful moments:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgive me Variance, please come back so that I may win at least one flip out of 4. I will do anything you ask. I was a fool to cast you out and take up company with your sister BadBeatBetty. She is nothing compared to you.

PLEASE COME BACK TO ME

;):D:D:D:D:eek:

I wonder if Katie laughed as hard as I am laughing right now.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a thoughtful decision, what an understanding of the nature of psychological breakdowns. But in order to break off relations, it is necessary to find a substitution and I think there is more than one in sequence. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find something like this for replacement, preferably without financial investments.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Favorite Part Of The Break Up Letter Was...

"it's not you but me...but it really is you."

I cannot stop laughing about that one...

But leave it up to me to just be selfish about a good laugh and pass on the substance of the post...lol!

Best of Luck At The Tables, Mark and All!

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumor Has It...

You two have been seen rubbing shoulders at the Poker Table again recently... saw it on TMZ, no video though, so not sure if it is true?