Chips
Im in US, Silly pokerstars I cant play xD

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol thanks for bumps, thought we'd have more entries for this.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'd enter, (how sad is that- i still dont have a roll there)
but Ive had my gift(s) from fellow CCers already and think
some1 else would be a better choice
very nice of you tho KD
this site is amazing for its kindness
gl to the chosen candidate

N

noir1987

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think Very you KD is very cool

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cmon now people only a few more days left!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd enter, (how sad is that- i still dont have a roll there)
but Ive had my gift(s) from fellow CCers already and think
some1 else would be a better choice
very nice of you tho KD
this site is amazing for its kindness
gl to the chosen candidate

I also think Very you KD is very cool

thanks guys.

and thanks for bumping isaac!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cmon now people only a few more days left!

Today I thought, 7 days to reply, from the 11th?! Would be good to see a few more peeps come in for this though!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. Amazing gesture. This has come about at a really good time for me! Usually I have a decent bankroll on Stars but since moving to uni, I emptied it for a bunch of reasons, but mainly that I needed the cash. Books, rent, traveling, it adds up and I didn't think I'd have a lot of time for poker. Since then, I played a few 10 and 20 FPP games and then some 25c games and had a little dabble when I had the time to.

I like MTTs but have had a touch of success at micro cash. Problem is, being here, I never have time to put in 6-10 hours to play out an MTT. So, grinding away at cash for a couple hours every evening or every other evening and having a reason to stick at it would be great.

Apologies it wasn't funny, but seems like this would be a perfect little spot for me right now!

Today I thought, 7 days to reply, from the 11th?! Would be good to see a few more peeps come in for this though!

sorry, for some reason I thought it was thursday. anyway, JohnBoy, Ive decided you're the winner bud. I liked your entry, it's a lot like me, I dont get much time for mtts anymore, so grind ring when I can. So hopefully the $10 will help you out to start with. If its not going so good in a months time I'll top up with another $5, ok till you are a winning grinder. Can you PM me your PS ID, and first letter of town. and congrats buddy.

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats johnboy let us know how u get on in the micro stakes cash thread :)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome, thanks man! It's Jonnywatford and 'W'. I'm just on my way out but I'll get a thread started or post in the micro cash thread if you prefer? Also, do you have any other rules like short stacking or full, number of tables etc. I'm comfortable with 16, but of course, that would be my whole bankroll on the line so I don't want to be doing that. Shortstacking means I have 10 BIs, so what would you prefer? Thanks again man, appreciate it and if I can make it up to $100, I'll pass this on, hopefully around my 2k post :)

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well done johnny, you deserve it more than I do.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome, thanks man! It's Jonnywatford and 'W'. I'm just on my way out but I'll get a thread started or post in the micro cash thread if you prefer? Also, do you have any other rules like short stacking or full, number of tables etc. I'm comfortable with 16, but of course, that would be my whole bankroll on the line so I don't want to be doing that. Shortstacking means I have 10 BIs, so what would you prefer? Thanks again man, appreciate it and if I can make it up to $100, I'll pass this on, hopefully around my 2k post :)

if you can start your own thread and post a link in the micro cash thread so we can watch your br grow that would be great, I know Id follow you and lots of others would, Im sure. how you play it is up to you entirely, whatever you feel comfortable with, but please dont stick it all in one mtt, unless you win it, of course! Good luck bud. will transfer now, let me know that it's gone thru!

edit:it went thru on my end, just check you got it bud.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one ever pays me in gum :(
I mean no one ever gives me a free bankroll :(
I mean no one ever lets me win easily....

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, got it, thanks. I think I'm gonna start off 2-tabling 2NL full stack full ring and see how that goes. Will start a thread tomorrow when I'm up! Thanks for all the love peeps.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad to hear you got it JB. look forward to your thread, and your progress!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Niice one jonny, good luck with it!

D

Durrr

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im new here, so i guess i dont count, but I would probably lose it anyways, for some reason i cant seem to win right now,
but if you did give me 10 bucks i would play wherever you want me too lol

ziggymom

ziggymom

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrt. jonnyboy ..I just don't have the time during the week to play and for PS i transfer the last of mine over to Debi for Buck {that was before PS took us away from the USA to play real money} and for Carbon I just in there with play money so far...:(

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management