fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
N1 Mark!!!

I plan on doing something similar in the new year (Notice I didnt say which one????)

4 non spam posts??? Where are the other 3? lol

Good on you for doing this. Keeping CC the way it is!!!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it really isnt that amazing. people used to do it a lot here(start others' bankrolls) b4 BF, just problem doing it now, particularly on PS

edit:also, I will reload the winner $5 each month till they are a winning player.

I doubt that'd be a problem for me, I reckon I can just about beat 2nl :)

taaron

taaron

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be glad to be the beneficiary of a start up roll on Carbon; The reason I want to try playing on Carbon is simply because I want to be putting in a decent grind at a site (USA friendly) that has greater traffic for 2nl. On Minted poker low traffic is a big problem and I have never been able to properly multi-table more than 3-4 tables at any1 time.

Hopefully someone a bit more deserving will spring up though, as I do already have a decent roll on Minted. Very friendly gesture KD!

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I cant play PS im US :) and i won a 20$ from CC free roll. So Cant ask for it. I hate 2nl cash games.. i sucks at them so I would ask for this so that I can play 2nl to work at my cash game, but again. have a small BR and do not need this. Thanks for posting this. I Can not wait to be able to do this. Seriously I enjoy helping others when I can help myself XD

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just realised I hit 7k of posts here, 99% spam, (thanks Pifan for pointing that out), but whatever, and thought I wanna give something back. Im crap at strategy posts(you dont wanna play like me!), so i was wondering what to do. So I thought this might be an idea.
I will transfer $10 to one person at either pokerstars(non-USA), or carbon(USA) for that person to start themselves off at 2nl cash games and try and build it up into a decent bankroll. Conditions are as follows:
1) you must have less than $5 at the nominated site, I will need proof.
2) you must play 2nl to start with, till your roll is $40 then you are free to play whatever you like
3) you must have been a member of CC before october 2011(so no really new guys just here for the bankroll)

4) you must start your own cash thread and post your progress

to win the $10, tell me why you want to win it. I'll give the money to the best answer, either funny or serious. Time limit to reply 7 days from this post. GL
KD

1) i have less always had less than $10 on pokerstars, as I have tried many many times to freeroll the money, but just have not been successful, i used to play railbirds a few years back when they were offering there freerolls there. If you want a screenie or something i can supply I am a non-US player.

2) I know this may sound strange with all my "posts," but is 2 non limit where you would sit down with a table in a ring game with $2 and do you want the money after/if the person succeeds?

3) im a very new ccer, so i dont think i qualify ;)

4)I have been looking for a while to start up my online poker game, since my funds were seized at full tilt, and i just dont trust using my credit card online at this point, which is why I hope you will give me a shot. I have been working very hard lately at a dead end minimum wage job with no benefits, and my recycling pilot project was cancelled yesterday, so i was extremely depressed, so today i quit. Not trying to guilt you or anything like that, but, as of now i have no cashflow (which is where the $10 comes in) Thanks for considering me KD, see you on the felt, its been a while

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would also like to add after BF i was really turned off on poker because i had just made it in a big way, winning a $109 satellite from basically nothing, to getting it seized is just frustrating, anyways good luck to all my competitors

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) i have less always had less than $10 on pokerstars, as I have tried many many times to freeroll the money, but just have not been successful, i used to play railbirds a few years back when they were offering there freerolls there. If you want a screenie or something i can supply I am a non-US player.

2) I know this may sound strange with all my "posts," but is 2 non limit where you would sit down with a table in a ring game with $2 and do you want the money after/if the person succeeds?

3) im a very new ccer, so i dont think i qualify ;)

4)I have been looking for a while to start up my online poker game, since my funds were seized at full tilt, and i just dont trust using my credit card online at this point, which is why I hope you will give me a shot. I have been working very hard lately at a dead end minimum wage job with no benefits, and my recycling pilot project was cancelled yesterday, so i was extremely depressed, so today i quit. Not trying to guilt you or anything like that, but, as of now i have no cashflow (which is where the $10 comes in) Thanks for considering me KD, see you on the felt, its been a while

2) yeah, 2nl is where you sit with maximum of $2 and post blinds of 1c/2c. if person succeeds it's their money, I dont want it back.

You are being considered bud.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1) i just dont trust using my credit card online at this point,
You don't need to use credit card to deposit. Stars takes MasterCardGiftCard which are available in $25 ($50, $75, $100, $200).

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll whack a screenie in here too.

Attachments

• Kerouac.jpg
    Kerouac.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 100
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you've got 219.57 FPP, that's good for 10x20fpp tourneys, you could be a millionaire if you won all them!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, true story, although your math might be a bit out. That's how I have a couple bucks in there thanks to those FPP events!

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't need to use credit card to deposit. Stars takes MasterCardGiftCard which are available in $25 ($50, $75, $100, $200).

thanks PO, but, if i can help it i need most of my money from school, and i worked hard for it for one year at Mcdonalds full time at min wage.

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been out of the game for a few months and would love to get back into it--the right way. I have PokerTracker so I could post graphs and stats which could possibly be beneficial for microstakes players. I've been successful at the micros before, but always blow my money away being irresponsible. I don't have Carbon on my current computer so I can send you a screen of my account tomorrow.

Thanks for the opportunity

F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice gesture, way to pay it forward

i'm free-rolled/micro-ed up to $30 on Carbon and the CC freerolls are the main reason, so good luck to whoever gets the cash and you know what might be a good idea ... if the winner gets up to $100, then maybe the winner can give $10 to someone else

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Defo would be happy to pay it forward if I get this.

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmm, was catching up with this thread and thought I had better mention that Carbon don't have 1c/2c tables, 2c/4c are the lowest :(

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice gesture, way to pay it forward

i'm free-rolled/micro-ed up to $30 on Carbon and the CC freerolls are the main reason, so good luck to whoever gets the cash and you know what might be a good idea ... if the winner gets up to $100, then maybe the winner can give $10 to someone else

I reallly like this idea actually! Its a free roll comunity helpin eachother out when we are down!

We should start a thread for it. Once someone who been free rolled and foten a healthy BR they can do the same for another. I would totally participate in somethng like this. Once i hit 100$ I would most def help a fellow CC member who meets certain requirments :) Really nice post :D

F4STFORW4RD

F4STFORW4RD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would also like to add after BF i was really turned off on poker because i had just made it in a big way, winning a $109 satellite from basically nothing, to getting it seized is just frustrating, anyways good luck to all my competitors
So Pokerstars think that you're in new zealand, but actually you're in canada?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management