7 Basic Habits of a game session

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find this on the web. Know forgive my bad english. I translate with translator.

7 Basic Habits of a game session :

These small habits before, during and after the game, mark much of a difference.

1.- hygiene, proper nutrition, stretching, and breathing exercises

This will prevent that during the game have to stand up to the bathroom, be thirsty or hungry, if your body and mind are well the percentage of care will be greater. And their performance will increase.
Find a good seat, avoid lying down or in an awkward position.
The lighting of our room must be good, as well as ventilation. Have near a glass with water, and some light snack.

2.- review and analysis of tables, strategy, personal notes

Review what you have learned will enable us to begin meeting in harmony, and our brain will have this more solid information.
Endeavor to have tables outs, range of hands and notes, near to you by if the need of support.

3.- avoid during game play all kinds of distractions

Such as tv, high music, talk, surfing on the internet, avoid playing in the living room, dining room or any place where there may be distractions, visual, auditory, etc.
Our brain is trained to perform several activities simultaneously, however between more activities, our performance low and we are much more prone to make mistakes.

4.- planning for game 1:30 max. time, number of tables

Planning the time and the number of tables is a personal decision, I'll make this as an example. As they move from the 1:30 my performance starts to drop in a natural way. If you take a look at the universities have class sessions of 45 minutes, an hour. With breaks of 15 minutes. (for MTT and s&g stretching and breathing exercises, walk a bit).
It is worth mentioning that the time that we play, he has to stop as close as planned. No matter if we have lost. If you do not fall in lackluster performance in the game.

5.- review of the game

The review of the game is extremely important, since we will identify our defects, and we can correct them for the future sessions. Winning and Losing Hands, theft,cnet 3bet,squiz, range of hands by positions, etc.

6.- minimum breaks of 15 minutes and different activities to the poker

Our minds and our bodie as in any life activity, require rest, if not everything starts to go wrong.

7.- See a good video from the library related to what I'm playing at this time

Reviewing a video of the library as well as attend classes regularly, and investigate a little more about what we see in them, and will give fruits, at least watch a video a day.

Once finished the game session, and you're ready to start a second, check these points, and suit this second session. Important If you are tilt because in the first session missed some boxes, it's recommended that you rest a little bit more.
The video must be related to what we are playing at the moment and the limit in which we are playing. Example we play 6max nl10. We are looking for and see a video with these features.

If we are able to create previous good habits, during and later to the game. I guarantee them that our game improved substantially. And our banking will grow. :)

Top 10 Games