2005 WSOP

O

officerhoyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a guy like David Williams will win it. But you can never count out Doyle or Dan Harrington. I hope that gus hansen will win it but i dont think that will happen.

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I can be bothered, I might go win it.

B

Bucksfreak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bold prediction: Someone we don't know yet.

Wow, that is going out on a limb huh....seeing that it has been this way the last three years and the field is only getting bigger. I just hope we know half of the players who make the final table.

Harrington is solid so he will make a good run and I here that Phil Helmuth is finally breaking out of his slump, watch out for the whiner!!!

C

chicubs1616

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An unknown will win it. If the TV viewers are lucky, there MIGHT be one well-known or semi-well known person at the final table. They are expecting 6000-7000 players this year and even changed the event site to the Rio.

They are only holding the final 3 tables at Binions Horseshoe I believe.

A

allinking17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone here know who this guy is you might somehow in an out of the world way agree with me.... this guy is well known in the online poker community and he is on the last step to making it to the wsop on many sites so i hope he makes it, but just for the heck of it im going for VENOMIZER to win the wsop.....hey it could happen

-2222-

-2222-

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gonna be a guy called Jerry Silverstein, a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman out of Clanton New Jersey.

Jerry has never played poker before in his life, but next week will tune in to ESPN where he will see Greg "Fossil Man Raymer" (who, by the way, has a similar physique to Jerry) take home the $5M.

Jerry will log on to party poker for the first time, the week after next and compete in a $10+1 tournie which will lead him to the WSOP qualifier and then into the big one where he wont believe his luck in constantly sucking out river cards and not suffering any bad beats.

Along the way, we'll bust out Phil Helmuth (who will be nice to him), Big Doyle, Gus, Phil Ivey and Johnny Chan.

Wait a minute, what am I saying,,,,Phil Helmuth is not nice to anybody who busts him.

The rest is pretty accurate though.

J

jakestern

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet some unknown person such as in the last 2 years will win it all

S

seinfeldrulez12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea the odds of a pro winning it are about 1000 to 1

H

henryl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who will win?

Put your money on a guy named henryl :dontknow:

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, was ever cool reading this thread, 14 years after the last statement. I’m surprised there were no comments after April, I guess you guys must have gotten bored with it. I only found this by clicking to the last page of the general poker category in the forum. And you guys were right, another no-name won that year, Joe Hachem

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting bump ....

I wasn't sure what to expect when hitting the thread topic but it I was happily surprised it was a 14 year old thread bump.

WSOP