175k FTpoints in 20days?

widowmaker89

widowmaker89

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am certainly interested in some action, although be much more interested if you at least had to break even or something.

S

sharpone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what!!

Most poker players cant count these days lol! Honestly i think i earned as much in one three day binge. It all depends on what limits you play, the higher in the ring games can earn way more points that way. If you play low limits it will take years to obtain, but my answer would be you could do it in a week or less totally up to you and your dedication.:smile:

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why did you choose 20 days and not 30 btw ?

because 20 days is harder and more interesting imo + i wanted to do it sometime in April and 20 days gives me time to prepare if I still want to do it or not

I am certainly interested in some action, although be much more interested if you at least had to break even or something.

yeah i geuss I can atleast breakeven, seems fair

Most poker players cant count these days lol! Honestly i think i earned as much in one three day binge. It all depends on what limits you play, the higher in the ring games can earn way more points that way. If you play low limits it will take years to obtain, but my answer would be you could do it in a week or less totally up to you and your dedication.:smile:

well its at 100nl only, so I would need to obtain 25k ftpoints a day which is def. impossible at that limit :p

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interested in giving action when profits and odds are settled.

I

ihavea4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i will definitely keep watching this to see how everything turns out. gl with your goal, and i look forward to see your updates!

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks,

I havent started this bet yet, posted this on 2+2 and waiting for more action..if I get enough by this week Ill start it on April 10th...if not then I may try for may 1st

The bet is going to be 175ftpoints in 20 days while maintaining a positive winrate at 2.5:1 ....im a breakeven player atm or maybe im just having those long breakeven stretches and with me never playing more than 8 hour days before im thinking of just doing 175 ftpoints in 20days at 2:1 odds...let me know what you guys think

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol you beat me to it.

Ok let us know.

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been thinking about it recently and Ill probably just change my bet to 185k ftps in 20 days at 2:1 regardles of profits or possilby 200k ftpoints in 20days at 2.5:1 regardless of profits.

I posted on another forum and got action for 175k ftp 20 days while breaking even, though coming from a breakeven player I think I can break even, but knowing I have to breakeven to win the bet will put lots of pressure on me while im going through downswings and really effect my play resulting in me probably losing. (though if the profit didnt matter im sure I would show small profits)

So would most likely to make it 185k ftpoints in 20days at 2:1 regardless of profits and probably putting around $5k for this bet.

thoughts?

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, reading ur post on 2p2, if u are indeed telling the truth, you cannot do it
iif u have only played 40K hands in a month, u expect to play 400K in 20 days?

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, reading ur post on 2p2, if u are indeed telling the truth, you cannot do it

well if im up during all happy hours it would be about 320k hands...40k hands is my biggest month but I figure it be worth my while if I did this bet.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if im up during all happy hours it would be about 320k hands...40k hands is my biggest month but I figure it be worth my while if I did this bet.
but by only playing 40K hands in a previous month, u dont have the experience with major 16 tabling grinding for atleast 12 hours a day for 20 days and u even said that u dont 16 table

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I normally 11-13 table and just dont play optimally 16 tabling. Given first few days im sure 16 tabling wont be harder than 12 tabling. The purpose of the prop bet is to do something a bit different and to help motivate me along the way.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally 11-13 table and just dont play optimally 16 tabling. Given first few days im sure 16 tabling wont be harder than 12 tabling. The purpose of the prop bet is to do something a bit different and to help motivate me along the way.
well if u need motivation, do a bet for 100K hands cause that is out of ur comfort range.

and, if u dont play optimally 16 tabling, ur going to lose money, get tilted, loose more money, stop playing and lose 5K.

also, i dont see why u would do this if ur still a break even player, fix ur leaks first.

i may come off a bit harsh but im trying to save u money

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if u need motivation, do a bet for 100K hands cause that is out of ur comfort range.

and, if u dont play optimally 16 tabling, ur going to lose money, get tilted, loose more money, stop playing and lose 5K.

also, i dont see why u would do this if ur still a break even player, fix ur leaks first.

i may come off a bit harsh but im trying to save u money

I understand your point and appreciate the concern, but a bet for 100k hands just wouldnt get any action from anyone. Though I play 12 tables on average im sure 4 more table could be learned in a few days.

I am still a break even player but tbh I think it may just be a long break even stretch, Ive had several coaching sessions with WCGrider,kush789,son101, and socalquest so I can say my preflop game is better than most and postflop play is about average, but that being said I do have a few leaks that im working on :p

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joey did the 600k in a month and he 24-tabled on Stars. If you played the same amount of time as him on 16 tables that's 400k hands. So you're basically going to play as much as he did in about 2/3 the time as someone who hasn't 16-tabled much and doesn't put in long sessions. Good luck man, you're gonna need it. I don't think I'll put anything on it just because I must be missing something lol. I just don't see why you'd take this bet unless you knew you would be able to do it. But if you put in a breakeven or better requirement pretty sure I'll take action.

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joey did the 600k in a month and he 24-tabled on Stars. If you played the same amount of time as him on 16 tables that's 400k hands. So you're basically going to play as much as he did in about 2/3 the time as someone who hasn't 16-tabled much and doesn't put in long sessions. Good luck man, you're gonna need it. I don't think I'll put anything on it just because I must be missing something lol. I just don't see why you'd take this bet unless you knew you would be able to do it. But if you put in a breakeven or better requirement pretty sure I'll take action.

Yeah its around that amount + Joey got like 2.8:1 odds regardless of profits :p, w/o any money involved without a doubt I would never do 15 hour days but money at the end will def. help, it just seems its about the only way id get action as many people would think less if I were to play bits amounts of hands. Ive pictured playing 16 hour a day seeing money at the end and the thought is exciting. Im not making the bet to fail so any bets im making im gonna do my best to succeed. But fwiw if it comes down to it Id probably do the breakeven bet on May 1st.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saying a 100k hands bet is not gonna get action is pretty weird since combu did a 50k bet here on CC in Feb and got action.
Though he rickrolled the regs in giving him action :D.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saying a 100k hands bet is not gonna get action is pretty weird since combu did a 50k bet here on CC in Feb and got action.
Though he rickrolled the regs in giving him action :D.

But he would never get action for that at 2+2. And he would never get the kind of odds he's looking for. combu did settle for 1:1, even though he was obviously scamming the regs here... :D

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah due to some people complaining about the take 2 promo and some other issues I might move it to the may 1st..I was looking to have it in April but Ill be fine doing it in May as well..either that or I was thinking of doing it right after take 2 promo ends..like possibly 135k ftpoints in 15 days while maintaining breakeven at 2.5:1 still..thoughts?

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But he would never get action for that at 2+2. And he would never get the kind of odds he's looking for. combu did settle for 1:1, even though he was obviously scamming the regs here... :D

hm..if I knew that then I woulda just done 100k hands at 1:1 even money :p