$1000 Bankroll

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The first step is to identify your time to dedicate to poker, as you have another activity, what I suggest is to play sit go, which I believe you can play 25 to 30 sits per day. Seek to study, always seek to evolve. If you want, I can review your tournament that you won, if you're interested, just call me in private. The mtts, in addition to having a much higher variance, you have to have a good amount of time available, which I think is not your case, playing sits you can easily achieve your goal, at the beginning of my career I started playing sits, I played sits from 1$, I ended my positive session almost every day (because technically I am much better than the 1$ sit players which is not very difficult kkkk, and because I play with a very small amount of players, that is, very low variance , totally different thing in mtt). So that's it, here's my tip for you. Good luck.
I just send you a message!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do own financial conditions to deposit $ 1000 dollars, I cheer you mate! I’m beginner when it comes to tournaments but I can say one thing about bankroll management and psychological condition.
If you can make a deposit of 1 k without compromising anything in your personal, financial and psychological life, that’s okay, do it.
I might be wrong but I’m afraid you are a Brazilian such as I am. In Brazil that means nearly $ 5000 reais (BRL), almost 5 minimum wage.
Even if you have the economic conditions and ability to be profitable, I would recommend a smaller deposit and to play lower stakes: you don’t need to begin playing $ 10, $ 15 dollars buy in tournaments.
And if your intention is to produce 1 k playing freerolls that can take a lot of time.
There’s no guarantees unless you are a solid regular.
That's the best answer and as an Ecuadorian I recommend you the same about play lower stakes or tournament with no high deposits. I have the same objective than you, I wish I could earn about $500 or $700 monthly, so I have practicing and being patient, I hope it works 🤕

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
No you cant. Most likely. Withdraw all of it and try to do it again. More fun. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The reality is the following, to have a bankroll of $1,000, it is necessary to initiate a deposit worth at least $100, then the player must go to ring gamers and tournaments. in this case it is possible that it reaches $1000, but poker is a game of chance and a bit of a sport, so you can lose several times before reaching the desired amount.

Read his post again. He already has the $1,000. He is hoping to achieve $700 each month from his initial investment of $1,000.
($1,000... > make $700/mth., Withdrawl $700 to his bank to live with, keep playing poker with his $1,000 in his 'poker bankroll').

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Even if you have the economic conditions and ability to be profitable, I would recommend a smaller deposit and to play lower stakes: you don’t need to begin playing $ 10, $ 15 dollars buy in tournaments.

Honestly I think $15 buyins would be too high for OP with a $1,000 bankroll. If that's your roll and you're hoping to maintain it, you really need at least 200 buyins (some say much more than this). I'm not sure OP can beat the $10 buyin level MTT's at this point in time. Checking their stats., they have very limited experience and mostly in super micros & freerolls and I think only a few hundred games in total (I forget offhand, I checked it out of curiousity and to attempt to offer an appropriate response to his thread). Hence them not knowing what route to take to attempt to profit $700/mth. off of a $1k bankroll (anyone who is currently $700+/mth on a regular basis ALREADY knows how and what to play... those who are asking, 'Don't').
I wish the OP good luck. I would just try to learn how to be a consistent winning player at whatever format you enjoy.

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It won't be easy. If everyone made money playing poker, then who would they win chips from?

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In most of places outside Europe and north America, is possible to just cover the basic expenses with less than 1000usd.

Can I make a living from poker with a bankroll of $1000? How to come up with a strategy to earn at least $700 per month? MTT, SnG, or cash games?
Just an example: to make $1000 with $5 sngs and a 15% ROI, you have to play more than 50sngs per day, 25 days a month (without considering the rakeback).
So, I'll guess that if you have your main job, probably you won't have enough free time to play that amount, or even study your game.

In mtts, I'd say that it depends on having at least 3 or 4 good results.

G

Groderes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Can I make a living from poker with a bankroll of $1000? How to come up with a strategy to earn at least $700 per month? MTT, SnG, or cash games?
I believe that it is possible for you to get an income with this banking available.
You can get fast results and cashouts by playing Spins on pokerstars
and at ggpoker. Search Google or YouTube for the evolution spins poker team, it's Brazilian.
You will see that it is possible.
But don't quit your job until you have solid results and are sure you can survive.
about the game.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management