Zoom or no Zoom!

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to play zoom. I like the normal mode.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom, definitely Zoom!:)

I also don't like waiting for opponents, and playing a lot of tables at the same time is bad for concentration. So zoom poker is great for me, of course it's bad that you don't remember your opponents very well, but you can make notes :)

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, it's a good way of playing poker, it can be tough though if you don't have good enough hands

J

jele19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like zoom, because evryone is just waiting for good cards, it is too fast, you dont get anything of the style your enemies play

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it depends on the room.
Why? It depends on the points that you can make via rake, way higher rake is at the zoom than normal poker. I play at the stars for example but others I avoid.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom is good if you have an edge over the field in general. The logic would be if overall you're making $X per hand why wouldn't you want to play more hands? As far as reads go, even if you don't use a HUD you'll still start recognizing names if you play at the same time on the same site on a regular basis if it's above 10nl.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I love playing zoom games, for the same reasons you named ... Lots of hands and little waiting, as well as you win faster, you also lose, I say from experience. Regards.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is good. Without zoom you could be seated at a table where a majority of the people are playing together. Also less waiting between hands when you are jonesing to play and are short on patience.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love play zoom poker, but the inconvenient is how to know the donks and the goods players. In MTT zoom KO is more difficult just because many players look for the bounty, but finally is very funny and you have a lot of more action. Good luck in the tables !!!

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom games are the best you can get never get bored. You can some many hands it's the best to play.

N

nachofas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is good. i play with friend with zoom

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's fun when you have a few minutes free for poker.
I don't know how fun is for some people to play a fast format like this and just wait for aces. Nits 'till the end of the world ftw.

R

realt1983

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play zoom and see your bankroll zoom away from you quicker than ever.
Fun game for those with no skills.

I’m curious as to your logic for this. It’s the same game. I’d say you need to be more skilled to win at zoom because you can’t just sit at a table with fish and leave when they bust.

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried playing ZOOM but I cant get the grasp of it. Its just to fast paced for me.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zoom is good, until your are on tilt :O

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I played the Poker School Community game yesterday and it was a Zoom KO Bounty builder now it was fast and very good for my bank roll:D but i really don't like the Zoom game much. I will be looking forward to that Zoom game next month that's for sure:D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

winpot301

winpot301

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play zoom , because if you fold , you are moved instantly to another table.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah, i prefer the old fashion.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like play Zoom tournaments but I don´t like play Zoom cash. I always prefer play regular mode because I can analyze the other players :)

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is a bit crazy. I am not a fan of it as it cannot be played live. It makes no difference to me if it exsists or not.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It has too much action, but you must be carefull, because you can easilly win and easilly loose!

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate zoom not leaving time to enjoy my play.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and I like zoom we have more action and also as I have little time to play, in zoom you play more hands and less time!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like 9max zoom games , going from one hand to the other instantly , especially when I want to have fun , or if I have some tables open , and I want to be occupied with something on the meanwhile , while I wait for my next cards on a poker table :)

I also like very much the venom cyclone games , 8max , awardxing tickets , not cash , but for me it's the same , fun to play it :)