whats your bankroll preferences?

B

bluffmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Realistic goals for me are to achieve a BR that can sustain me playing $200 NL cash, and $109 SnG's.

so where do you draw the line on your BR, because if you have 50x the buy in for $200 cash games, isnt that $10,000, and $5450 for the sng's?

and by "draw the line" i mean, is it realistic you will have 10,000 in your account? or am i making up mad numbers...

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so where do you draw the line on your BR, because if you have 50x the buy in for $200 cash games, isnt that $10,000, and $5450 for the sng's?

and by "draw the line" i mean, is it realistic you will have 10,000 in your account? or am i making up mad numbers...

For cash Im thinking 30+ BI's so about $6k and yes about $5k for Sng's.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5000 times the big blind for the whole roll ie 50 times the max buy in 30 times the buy in in a sng and 60 times the buy in in a tourny just to be safe . if u play this low it is a garantee that u cant bust ur roll i 1 seccion unless ur a donky like me

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started keeping closer records just a few days ago. Since I am keeping records, I quit destracting side activities and concentrated on the tournaments. So far, I have a 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, and 1st out of the four I have played. This gives me an average net win of $8/STT. I can play two a day easily and still do my regular things, like work, eat, etc. At $16/day, I will be up to $10 STTs in 16 days and then start winning $32/day. Likewise, to $20 in 16 more days, to $50 in 20 days, and to $100 in 16 days. So, in a little over two months I will be making $320/day or $9600/month. Then I can cut back from the breakneck pace of ~2 hours a day EVERY day and play only 5 days a week, 48 weeks a year (most of regular "work" week time free to do whatever, 4 weeks off a year in the tropics) and still pull in $77k a year. Piece of cake. Why isn't everybody relaxing in the sun more? :D :D :D

1 check mark for :icon_porc and some PinaColadas a Clam Bake and some really HOT Sows!!!!

Really though, a Sound Plan..!!

How about the guy 'agencia1' September meltdown - weekly diary-Post
(not sure he has a BR management plan but a good example)

It's all about the Skilz... and Catching the Cards in the Opportune moments,
where you take down the huge pots from players that can't FOLD A-A
and you got them Pot-Committed with the Nutz!

I don't Play NLHE ring..
S&G's & MTT's exclusively.
..and a BR thats near bust..
(manage by a Fresh Deposit and a fresh perspective)
And a good and sobering Look at Pigpens 'Prospectus'

~...and back in the Real WORLD..~

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management