What kind of a player am I ?

R

Riedel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of VP$IP percentages being thrown around on the forum, catagorizing certain types of players. When analyzing my own HandHistory files with PokerTracker, I came to the shocking conclusion that my VP$IP percentage is way above average, while I always considered myself to be fairly solid. (Counting since April the 1st, the VP$IP percentage is down to 37.5% though).

The vast majority of games I play are shorthanded NLH tables (SNG). Keep that in mind. My ROI% is currently slightly above 25%. See the screenshots below for the statistics from several positions, and the final hand statistics.

What type of player am I, according to you, looking at the statistics ?
Which positions do I need to work on ? What about agression ? Do I make too many "Ace High" calls on the river ? Etc.
Any input is valued :)

position.jpg

finalhands.jpg

Last edited:
edge-t

edge-t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A donkey? Just kidding. Seems like the loose aggressive works for you. Maybe tighten up out of position(seat 6&7). Other than that, seems like you have a profitable style.

R

Riedel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing some $22 SNGs now. Quite a different level! But so far so good:

2 x 1st
1 x 2nd
3 x out of the money (Got aces cracked, ran into aces with QQ and flopped top 2, only to get sucked out by a straight chaser without the correct odds to call). So +$60 net profit on them.