A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Everyone who plays online knows that there is a difference between freeroll and cash. In poker fever you inevitably waste time playing cash games, please tell me how you last longer, how it can be done more so, how do you avoid collapsing, how do you manage your game vis-a-vis your bankroll.
How do you overcome knowing that there are some sharks lurking there who grab everything, if possible and they have more than 90% chances, being skilled. What does it take more to succeed?
What are you used to expect in these games?
Thank you very much!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't study the game anymore, compared to you guys hardly at all. I'm in a constant fever to build or do something, the time I have left I spend with you and the poker game itself.
Some tips for a "lazy" like me would help 🤔.
I appreciate.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some tips for a "lazy" like me would help 🤔.
It all depends on where you want to go in poker, if you just want to have fun, you don't need to study, just keep playing and having fun.

But if you want to have fun and make some gains, you will need to improve your strategies and knowledge.

I'm not very good at giving advice and I don't like it, but I would say to at least follow some poker reviews on YouTube, besides being free, there's a lot of good content, you can improve your poker a lot, without investing a lot of time .

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't expect that there would be a bunch of people defrauding other players by colluding, running bots, and running real time assistance. And I didn't expect that so many would just pretend like it wasn't happening.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thanks guys, some types, anything stand out from the normal and seemingly quiet poker at these tables? Warnings, and tips for me, for others May be. Maybe I'm doomed to fend for myself like I used to 🤔

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play because I like it, it's my hobby, I have my special moments, I forget about the world and live Poker, I'm not worried about winning or losing, I like to take risks, pay to see

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play because I like it, it's my hobby, I have my special moments, I forget about the world and live Poker, I'm not worried about winning or losing, I like to take risks, pay to see
Is it something special for you, does the cash game make you feel special?. Do you want to sit at the table of titans? ✌️