Tough spot with KK

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont believe the villian has Ax because of the preflop 3bet call. Only AJ maybe. Probably he has aj-kq-qt-qj-jt-tt-99-88-77.

I would nearly pot size bet in flop. if i got reraised by a diamond or a set, i instant fold or if he calls, i check mostly turns.

I think check/folding is very close to that. But you should polarize your hand those spots.

PS: If the villian's fold frequency is (apperantly) low and call frequency is also high of course you must check/fold easily.

Last edited:
kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont believe the villian has Ax because of the preflop 3bet call. Only AJ maybe. Probably he has aj-kq-qt-qj-jt-tt-99-88-77.

I would nearly pot size bet in flop. if i got reraised by a diamond or a set, i instant fold or if he calls, i check mostly turns.

I think check/folding is very close to that. But you should polarize your hand those spots.

Your post doesn't make sense. I seriously doubt that hands like QT/QJ/77/88/99 would be calling a 3-bet in this situation. Also, he can't bet the pot on the flop because the pot is 34BB and he only has about 20BB left after his pre-flop 3-bet. His only choice at this point is to check/fold (basically give up) or go all-in and hope that nobody called his 3-bet with something like AK/AQ. Did I misunderstand your post ?