Told someone KJ suited is a trash hand and should be folded in the face of a raise.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Fair enough but I stand by my overall point. Cali..oops I mean foxhound is reaching pretty far calling anyone a donk. Oh well, its what makes the game beatable even for me.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, this comment deserves more love than it's getting.
tumblr_lry869auDv1qfdvve.gif

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone give me the cliffs on the Cali situation?

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone give me the cliffs on the Cali situation?

Calicard made some of the most lol bad strategy posts ever seen. He then got into a pissing contest with BlueNowhere and they ended up playing (or starting anyways) a hyperturbo heads up sit-n-go match to some large number of games. Since Cali is in US they played play money Stars home games with real money escrowed (I believe).

Cali luckboxed at the start then fell far behind. He then began acting increasingly strange and even more annoying on the forum and missing his start times with nowhere. After Hillbilly called him out on his strange disruptive posts he quit CC in a huff and, as far as I know never resumed the match. Unclear whether or not BlueNowhere got his money.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx. I knew about the lolbad (I think no space is standard for "lol" words) strategy posts and the challenge with Blue. I was set up to watch some of them but never got a chance. Obviously Blue was going to win if they played long enough.

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calicard made some of the most lol bad strategy posts ever seen. He then got into a pissing contest with BlueNowhere and they ended up playing (or starting anyways) a hyperturbo heads up sit-n-go match to some large number of games. Since Cali is in US they played play money Stars home games with real money escrowed (I believe).

Cali luckboxed at the start then fell far behind. He then began acting increasingly strange and even more annoying on the forum and missing his start times with nowhere. After Hillbilly called him out on his strange disruptive posts he quit CC in a huff and, as far as I know never resumed the match. Unclear whether or not BlueNowhere got his money.

Yeah, this was pretty-much the Cali situation. One of the "hallmarks" of his strategy posts/critiques was that he was always super results oriented, therefore the main determining factor in whether a play was good or not was whether you actually won the hand this time.

On the Cali/Blue HU match..... Blue is being awfully quiet..... They were supposed to resume on the Cake network. Could it be....... Cali comes back in the match and crushes, Blue has "no comment":p :p :p :p :p :p :p .

Actually, I doubt it ever finished. It looked likie Cali was looking for a way out after he fell behind.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The only real result was my sig. :p

-

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only real result was my sig. :p-

Still think you should have made your sig something like , "I lost a prop bet to Campbell92 because I foolishly had faith in Calicard". Or, something along those lines:) .

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still think you should have made your sig something like , "I lost a prop bet to Campbell92 because I foolishly had faith in Calicard". Or, something along those lines:) .

More fun :D... less fair to Campbell. :rolleyes:

-

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker