Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!!
I have noticed that when given a choice of all or fold some players, at the lower, micro levels of zoom/ fast fold will run their clock and time bank down and then (auto)fold.

I'm sure some of them are tanking and making a decision but I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that this is a petty response by most to make me 'wait' until I can move onto another hand.

I'm currently 3 tabling zoom so this has the opposite effect that I think that they're trying to achieve... I don't mind having a 20-30 second lull before the action kicks off again.

Has anyone else encountered this or have thoughts on it?

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude I've never multi-tabled zoom tables are you some kind of ninja? Tried mixing in a zoom table with a couple of regular games before and thought it was too hectic to be fun. I can't imagine me successfully trying to play several zoom tables at once.

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude I've never multi-tabled zoom tables are you some kind of ninja?

I have to ration the time I’m playing as sometimes it can feel like my eyes are bleeding if I go on too long!!:cool:

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to ration the time I’m playing as sometimes it can feel like my eyes are bleeding if I go on too long!!:cool:

Try use night-light mode (in windows) which lowers the color-temp, whites go a bit yellow-ish and it's much easier on the eyes! My screen is pretty much always on that setting unless I'm playing video games or watching a movie.

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never played several Zoom tables at the same time, it's too fast for me. If you want to do that, I recommend adjusting the screen backlight and taking breaks from the game.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sure no one is intentionally max tank folding v/ you with any regularity just to spite you lol. More often then not they are probably taking the time to play another table and don't really care that they time out and fold, it saves them breaking their concentration for the bigger hand they are playing.

I'm like you tho, I try and hit the fold button too and not time out because I like playing a lot of hands but a dude using up his timebank on one table to focus on another is part of multi-tabling. The part I hate most is hoping I'm not getting slowrolled, I'll take a max tank fold all day

Top 10 Games Folding in Poker