Show the bluff?

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually, I only show a bluff if I want to change my table image. If the players see me as a thght/aggressive player, showing them a bluff will change that. Other than that, I usually don't show.

I really never thought about using it that way. Thanks for adding that. I can use that from time to time.:)

G

greenruss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say only show the bluff if you can use it to your advantage.

You cant see the other players hand with the last hand feature on Full Tilt.

I would find it most disturbing that you could see a players cards after the hand has been completed.

katharine

katharine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say only show the bluff if you can use it to your advantage.

You cant see the other players hand with the last hand feature on Full Tilt.

I would find it most disturbing that you could see a players cards after the hand has been completed.

I cleared this up in my earlier post. The cards OP is talking about looking up out of curiosity are mucked cards! You can see mucked cards in last hand feature in FT, as I look them up all the time.

You cannot see folded hands just mucked hands.

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Uncle who I play poker with a lot ( He's 93 ) told me a "Monkey shows his A$$ and a Sucker shows his hand"

mls1024

mls1024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too funny Konawajim......Why show?:confused:... Make em' pay for that information.

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have auto muck on so I am never even tempted to show.

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely show a bluff. Only if my opponent has been a real @%$! and it just happened to be the critical blow to their stack. But I have found it useful to show winning hands - depending on the situation and usually only in heads up games. Sometimes it helps back an aggressive opponent down. Sometimes it aids your bluff the next go around. To me, it all depends on the skill level and playing style of the opponent (Donkey, agressive, etc.).

earache

earache

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill show some of my bluffs and some of my monsters that got away. you have to keep people thinking. its not giving away too much info. its just to confuse the hell out of them later. play mind games.

H

hastetheday

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say no in almost any situation I like to leave a little mystery to my playing style, although showing it off can get in a player's head :)