Ready for some changes ! With PT3 !

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also remember to take notes on villains hands you got to see at showdown.Wright down the actions of villains on given streets.That with HUD plus playing around with stove some will give you a almost true range of hands villain will play from different positions etc.

bolded the important part. idk how PT3 is set up but on HM i can click a players stats on table and pull up numerous position stats.
position stats are obviously more valuable then just their overall pfr %.

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How should pokerstove help me, i´m not quite sure how to use it ? Can someone explain it short ?
Thanks

click "player 1" ; click "preflop"; at the bottom is a scroll bar, move it to your opponets pfr %.
bottom right shows the %. (you can type it in also)
this will give you an idea of what % someone is raising.

you can input your hand in player 2 and get your equity against that range.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK thanks, one more thing, well Tight/passive like lets say 14/5 is that nit ?
or what stats is nits like ?
Thanks !

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dunno... yer sposed to raise when you have a hand.

I think fold% is the key stat.

What percentage of hands a person folds is more important to me than how often they PF raise.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did a system restart, computer got blue screen and stuffs and now i can only view my last 1000 hands, how can i view all the 15 000 or what it was ?

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno... yer sposed to raise when you have a hand.

I think fold% is the key stat.

What percentage of hands a person folds is more important to me than how often they PF raise.

i was just trying to help him understand what pfr5 meant. i agree many other stats need to be analyzed so you can crush the game.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I added "River Fold %" to my HUD and it opened up a whole new tactic for my bag-o-tools.

Suddenly you have three people at your table that fold the river 50-60% of the time. Pretty easy marks, dem chasers. ;)

-

-