Ready for some changes ! With PT3 !

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this is suppose to help you determine how the opponent is playing you by recording their aggression and non aggression stats?

Pretty much. It records a lot more than that though

G

gazrosenau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it worth me downloading the free trial or should i just buy it and go from there?

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it worth me downloading the free trial or should i just buy it and go from there?

yeah get the free trial first and see if you like it. HEM2 and PT3 both have free trials so you can try both and see which you like.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The trial version didn´t work for me in HM2 nor PT3 so maybe you will have to buy it if the trial dont works, but it´s well worth the money

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hands have you played so far, with a hud and what is your vpip/pfr coming out at over say a couple k hands? We might be able to find obvious leaks in your game just from them stats.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hands have you played so far, with a hud and what is your vpip/pfr coming out at over say a couple k hands? We might be able to find obvious leaks in your game just from them stats.

Played around 7000 hands with HUD (default settings) but with my own custom settings in HUD i have only played like 1000 hands
VPIP 21.65 (3.530 out of 16.307)
Pfr 18.72 (3.053 out of 16.307)

I dont know how to watch my stats over the last 1000 hands, someone know how to do that ?
Thanks !

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you playing FR or 6max? stats looking fine for 6max, probably too loose for 10nl FR.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do i spot the donks ?
What is some donk numbers on the HUD which means they are donkeys,maniacs and stuffs ?
I mean if the VPIP is like 52 and the PR is 15 what does that means for an example ?

Thanks apprecieate it !

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah looks like reg stats to me
52/15 is a fish

That is the type of player we like to iso by 3betting/squeeze play etc. with value hands such has AQs,KQs,etc.you can widen your value range vs these player

Last edited:
R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And whats VPIP 32 and PR 4 ? is that a donk ? loose/aggresive or what is it ?
Thanks !

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably a dumb question but i gotta ask: you understand the numbers are percentages, correct?

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is VP 13 PR 5 ? :D

Thanks !

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably a dumb question but i gotta ask: you understand the numbers are percentages, correct?
Yes i understand haha, but i still dont know what the combination means if someone for an example have high VP and low PR.. Help me out guys !

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is VP 13 PR 5 ? :D

Thanks !

prf of 5% looks like 99+, AJs+, AK... download pokerstove if you don't have it already.
you can get an idea of what range a certain % looks like.

C

cheaptrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i understand haha, but i still dont know what the combination means if someone for an example have high VP and low PR.. Help me out guys !

high vpip and low prf is loose passive

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you've got hands from opponents in your database, use that to determine where you want to make your breakdowns. Make up your own names for player types if you want, since stats for someone who plays full ring will be different from 6 max or heads up.

What you're looking for is a means of grouping player types which will help you to decide how to play against them, so what's important is what you are going to do with this information.

VPIP tells you how often a player puts money in by calling or raising so someone with a high VPIP sees a lot of flops. Someone with a high PFR raises often preflop and is aggressive, at least preflop.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it not self explanatory to some extent. If some one Voluntarily puts there money in the pot over half the time,but only raises 15% of the time.It means there a loose passive fish. Conversely if some only puts money in the pot 10% of the time,and raises9% of the time they are tight agg aka* (nit)

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prf of 5% looks like 99+, AJs+, AK... download pokerstove if you don't have it already.
you can get an idea of what range a certain % looks like.
OK thanks i´ll download it !

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK i see... Thanks guy for all the help !

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also remember to take notes on villains hands you got to see at showdown.Wright down the actions of villains on given streets.That with HUD plus playing around with stove some will give you a almost true range of hands villain will play from different positions etc.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How should pokerstove help me, i´m not quite sure how to use it ? Can someone explain it short ?
Thanks