Chips
M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i decide to grind yesterday.

Arrived say 9pm and get into a toughish 5/10/25 line up but its not terrible. Win 5k in the game. nothing much to note but it was one of the regs bday and we started drinking early into the game and it was a really fun game. Around 2am the game broke and we decided to do 3 flips to end the night. 3 hours later we were still flipping, drinking more and generally make a **** ton of noise.

Super fun night got in at 6 but cant ****ing sleep so sigh life.

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont get the degen flip mention :(

Confirmed flip reg

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cause you were not contributing to the fun, you were quite quiet.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are back in 2016

So a brief, note, this years goal is to make 200k. I think its very achievable based on 2015 results as well as the fact I should be able to play more this year.

I played my first session last night, it lasted 17 hours and I swang a ton, was down 2k at a point, up 10k, up 1k then up 8.5k, then down 2k then finally finsihed up 4k.

So road to 200

current: 4.195k

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is an online grind day. Hopefully we could bink some tourney, will probably try to play a few majors. The millions, the warm up, the 530 on party.

Heres to a good grind day.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So played for 4 hours today was able to grind a profit of 8,630 which is a pretty nice hourly compared to last time lol. Nothing truly interesting to report other than I such. Played 1 hand really well 1 hand really bad but overall a solidly played session

Road to 200 = 12,825

I'm hoping by the end of this year I'll have a really sick live graph to post

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So played for 4 hours today was able to grind a profit of 8,630 which is a pretty nice hourly compared to last time lol. Nothing truly interesting to report other than I such. Played 1 hand really well 1 hand really bad but overall a solidly played session

Road to 200 = 12,825

I'm hoping by the end of this year I'll have a really sick live graph to post

hurray:)

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May be it is very obvious, what is flipping?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When people agree to go all in preflop regardless of the cards.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Put in a short 2 hour session yesterday at 2/5 where i proceeded to lose 1,100.

Was a good night for me to go out with friends because games were trash and super small last night.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just read through all of this. Good stuff and good luck man!

I think waaayyy back you talked about moving to London and what your job is but I can't remember. What do you do again? Other than crush the pokers....

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure I should mention it now but it is posted somewhere else in the forum.

Also grinded tonight and made decent profit but since its 4am I will post my thoughts tomorrow, in a weird place right now.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I dont usually like to play on a Saturday right now because games are usually small and I have a hard time grinding 2/5 but i figure i didnt get much hours in during the week so I wanted to put in a decent session and it would be good for discipline to grind a little lower.

Anyway I get there around 7 and the 2/5 opens like 15 minutes after i arrive so right on time. It is the smallest 2/5 game you could really get and Im grinding for a couple hours and just order a few glasses of wine. The Pats KC game was starting to i mainly focused on that cause i had a few bets on the results. So a friend is grinding the game as well and we are sat next to each other, we order a few pints at the end of the game and during the GB ARI game.

For some reason we are both very deep in the 4k region effective stack. Both of us were stuck super big in the game at different intervals and i was currently stuck 3k due to me trying to run a hero bluff against a nit with no fold equity leveling myself to put in the last bullet.

so this hand comes up and the preflop details might be a bit sketch but bare with me.

we are 4k deep, I am in the BB. I have JT93ss

Someone raises to 20, and you get about 6 callers.

Flop is J95 rainbow.

Villain (in SB), checks. I bet 100, i get 3 callers and SB pots to 840. I tank call. and everyone folds except for 1 person who has 325 left.

Turn is 2x and he jams for 3k or there about I guess the pot was miscalculated by the dealers cause pot was less but we just get it in and run it twice. bricks both times and I guess he just had a draw but im not sure if it was just a spazz off.

I win a big pot and he deals with it with pure class says good game and gets up and we fist bump etc. But i still somewhat feel a little weird about the situation. I have never quite gotten over feeling guilt for taking money from people i like or consider friendly. I know thats the whole point of the game but its so much easier taking from assholes.

I dont know maybe im just ranting but it felt weird.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get it. I used to play a lot in a local game that grew from a very friendly 25nl game played with actual cash to a 200nl game with custom chips and dealers. I never really felt comfortable taking $$s from the guys that I liked. I did it but eventually I stopped playing in those games because of it. Something about buddies joking about their kids college funds, I hope they were joking, that I couldn't get past.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
grind resumes tomorrow hopefully, its been really hit and miss this year so hoping for something good.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a run good App.

Also I'm still grinding tonight. I just lost a 27k pot.....