players only free roll?

thee maggot

thee maggot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it to the final on april 5th on the players only million dollar free roll..

has anyone played in a previous one? ... and is there anything anyone recomends as far as a strategie is concerned?

it pays to the top thirty.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations!!!! Sounds like you have an opportunity to make some pretty good money here! I would suggest that you go to the strategies forum again and scroll back through some of the posts or make a search for some of your concerns. Take a little time and study some of the strategies that apply to them. You can also read the strategy articles at the top of the forum page. Hope this helps. Good luck and hope yur efforts are rewarded.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play it as you would if you had bought into it, TAG early on then change up when appropriate, don't chase draws when the odds are not there, don't set mine for more than 5% of your stack, don't limp with a calling hand when limped around to you, in other words if the hand is worthy to see a flop with then it is worth a raise unless it's a small PP and finally DO NOT, under any circumstances limp with a premium PP.
Just some advice that I follow which has taken me late into a few tourneys. ITM anyway.
GL to you in the big one.

edit: I would also like to add, Do Not treat this as a regular freeroll, the thought of making ITM in a $1,000,000 prize pool means far better play than the freeroll that got you there.

Last edited: