passive players

drolin

drolin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A high bet would already show where you were in the hand, passive players only play when they hit or have a bigger pair in hand.

when it is so enter 3Bet or Cbet 1/2

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Passive players are fun to play against.They let you draw out and when you do they usually pay you off.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful goes the gulgular so that passive players are soon relieved of their chips

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Nonsense??

Nonsense.

You have to value the amount you are playing with or you won't play your A game.

I don't care about $5 and will bet it on anything.

You should be playing the highest stakes possible as long as you are comfortable in the game. Don't play with scared money but also don't play with money you don't care about either.

Chances are you are playing against people who are at too low of a stake and they don't care...

More Nonsense. If players do not care about the money they are throwing around in a game, then you can consider that "dead money". They will be making mistakes because they don't care.

Passive players can be beat, if you play smart poker. Moving up to get rid of passive players just means the chips will be harder to come by.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Smokewood come over to my table....I would LOVE the money!!! Seriously though you have to value what is yours and look after it at all levels. Aristotle Onassis was one of the richest men ever but when asked if he saw a dollar on the ground would he pass it by....he said he would pick it up because it was a dollar he did not have before

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better to be an aggressive player and play a lot of hands and bluff, and if you play passively less playing games and have few chances to win.

rckstr2b

rckstr2b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More Nonsense. If players do not care about the money they are throwing around in a game, then you can consider that "dead money". They will be making mistakes because they don't care.

Passive players can be beat, if you play smart poker. Moving up to get rid of passive players just means the chips will be harder to come by.

Right??? Haha
Yum yum

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you need to play based on the strength of your hand, and it changes on every street and on the flop 557 the AQ hand does not look so strong anymore.:hmmmm: