Oh yea!!!!!

larrdawg69

larrdawg69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm doing something right. Just finished a $1000 tourny came in 7th and took in $55 not the top payout but I'll take it. I do believe my poker game has improved greatly. I just want this winning streak to keep on going. Thanks for all the feedback on my post's because I absorb that information and It's showing up in my new and improved poker game. Thanks again, Talk to you guy's later. :cool: :cool: :cool:

M

mr3window

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Job on your finish. My best finish was 2nd in the 2700 player USA Freeroll tournament on Fulltilt. I won $12 and was SUPER HAPPY. I like to play freerolls but don't make deposits. I like the $0 to hero attitude.Good luck on your streak-----> :)

larrdawg69

larrdawg69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Great Job on your finish. My best finish was 2nd in the 2700 player USA Freeroll tournament on Fulltilt. I won $12 and was SUPER HAPPY. I like to play freerolls but don't make deposits. I like the $0 to hero attitude.Good luck on your streak-----> :)

Hey mr3window, I appreciate your reply and Good luck in all your future indvers. See you on the felt and may the cards fall your way. L8 ;)