jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend
Multi-table gaming often becomes too technical.
There is a problem, when you play multi-table you have to have a table of preflop hands memorized by position and play yes or yes those hands and no more.
You also have to understand that when playing, for example, 4 tables simultaneously, it is possible that you will not win at all of them, in fact, many times it may happen that you lose at all of them.
What is valuable and important is that outside of the tables you play, the green line is always positive in the long term and above all, understanding that the results are very long term.
4 bb every 100 hands is a good profit or the minimum for your game to be profitable.
Greetings:):):)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you play enough , and you have a good shove fold chart , then you can play many tables at the same time , cause are able to make decisions instantly . I can play that way even zoom 3 or 4 tables .

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Luck is very important in poker, and winning requires more than just a good understanding of the game. Ultimately, poker is a game of deception, making your opponents think you have the best hand.Even at micro-limits, participants can expect hands with aggressive opponents and bluffs. To win and perform strongly, you need to understand the principles of cash tables.Game situations are different, there is no ready-made formula for success.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Something similar happens to me...if I play more than one table at a time I feel like I'm giving myself an advantage, I lose focus and concentration.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you need to play slightly fewer tables if you don't have time to make decisions and moves, then you don't know enough the positions and hands to play with. If you have learned this method, you can quickly make decisions on a large number of tables and will be able to play many tables if it's also hard for you, lower the number of tables and play more focused

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally for Me more comfortable to play maximum the 4 tables without lose especially concentration...
In the same time my monitor is ideal for the 4 tables exactly! That's all!

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think when you decide play more then 1 table you need adjust your tempo and when you feel comfort go on. Btw i think more then 4 tables same time it's hard, but maybe i to old for this sh...

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi guys , when someone will be ready to increase the tables in Cash game small stakes?
How long need to play in one table to be familiar with the positions ,betting etc in order to play in more tables and our play to be sufficient and profitable? I am only playing one table and sometimes 2,3 but feeling that I am missing vital info of hands,opponents and my game is not efficient and most of times not profitable if playing more than one table.
less tables = more quality game, but after you put a constant 4+ tables grind, is hard to back to less than this, at least for me