Most Important move in Poker

marcor7

marcor7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone I hope my opinion counts, even though I'm a newbie here...my opinion is that...there are no standards in playing poker. all you need is guts, confidence and a good initiative to move:(

Popularity of Poker

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you definitely do have to have confidence in your game and have the courage to make moves and to put a lot of money in the middle.

S

starrpats

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I have been trying to raise/fold a lot more frequently than checking/calling...

I will just check/call if I'm on a draw(so when calling is giving me good odds), or if I'm trying to slowplay a monster hand. I'm also doing this preflop--I will rarely limp. Is that advisable?

N

nick1611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I have been trying to raise/fold a lot more frequently than checking/calling...

I will just check/call if I'm on a draw(so when calling is giving me good odds), or if I'm trying to slowplay a monster hand. I'm also doing this preflop--I will rarely limp. Is that advisable?

when you go up against the better players late in tournaments they will start to read you easily if you do that

USFDoh

USFDoh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understanding that you need to adjust everything you do to the variables of the current situation.