Min-raising

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Todays CC game is unreal. Ranny and Lightning forgot how to raise :)

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll use it to get information from inexperienced players. A lot.

---

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's pretty vague.
what do you mean by 'get information'

If you min raise to a donk who is holding a monster, they will push. If he/she is chasing, they will call.

It's like a rule or something amongst donks.

---

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you min raise to a donk who is holding a monster, they will push. If he/she is chasing, they will call.

---

what if they dont have a monster nor are chasing?

MR TOYMAKER

MR TOYMAKER

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

---

Info on where your hand is ....to steal........check if they have the tripmaker in hand....to irratate and force mistake from tight player.....decieve others that try ing to trap again........bet your monster in same pattern b4 killshot.......:eek: :eek: :eek: or I just cant leave a pot unraised and on a decent draw........I could go on.... LOL

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Info on where your hand is ....to steal........check if they have the tripmaker in hand....to irratate and force mistake from tight player.....decieve others that try ing to trap again........bet your monster in same pattern b4 killshot.......:eek: :eek: :eek: or I just cant leave a pot unraised and on a decent draw........I could go on.... LOL

wat

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not fan of min-raises. I think they give your opponent information without putting any real pressure on them. But, they can be useful to drive out a player (or players) behind you and get heads up with the original better.

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vanquish said:
If you dont understand then I'm sorry
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't see why you should change your name to Sorry just because he doesn't understand. :p

---